Chapter 4

After the run-in with Tomah I couldn't help but think; When will he turn against me and say something? What will he want when that happens? Will I lose my job if he tells Ei? Will my sister move out?

"Sir, sir? May I come in? Ayato? Are you in there? Mr. Kamisato?" Tomah called from the door.

I was hunched in my chair with a blanket and was staring off so I really didn't even hear him knock til he started yelling. I shouldn't be this hazy but it's not like I've been Yk...working for Eternity and Ei since my family died. This is my family. My sister is my family. I lose this job, I lose my life.

"Mr. I'm coming in."

"No—," if I was hit in the head with a flying-fuck-you Tomah walked in to see my sorry ass rapped in a blanket sitting in my desk, completely naked.

"..." Tomah walks out and slams the door.

"I told you NO. I'll be dressed in a minute."

I threw on what I had laying around and opened the door. Tomah was looking down at his phone. Shit! He's at his wits end! I snatch the phone out of his hand and look at it. The Lock Screen flashes and I curse under my breath.

"No phones while at work! It was in our contract. What do you want? You're pissing me off. Grow the fuck up. It's a penis. Same as yours. I'm not here for fun I work from home so if you don't mind I'm busy," I boom not realizing Tomah was shaking as soon as I came out.

"Sir. I...I'm resigning. Even if I'm strapped for cash I cannot live like this. You treat me like trash and Yae Miko freaks me out! Tell Ayaka I'm sorry for the unfolded clothes but I can't focus with You on my mind. Don't bother with this weeks pay," Tomah replied taking his phone and tucking it in his back pocket.