Chapter 8

Tomah pulls my shoulder down and I'm thrusted deeper into him. I groaned but Tomah just snickered.

"Do you need to stop?" He asked mouthing after coward. I yanked at his hair and brought his forehead to mine, "Say shit like that again and you won't get paid."

That shut him up for sure. I realized after the initial plunge Tomah wasn't getting as simulated as I'd hoped so I pulled out and pushed him to the side of the bed.

"Sir, what's the matter? Did I do something? Or are we done? It seems abrupt. And you looked like you didn't have any fun. I don't want to get paid for a bad job."

"Tomah leave me alone. If your worried about you paid it will be there..."

"What, no! I mean, that in general. You seem like you had a bad time," he said looking over my turned shoulder. I turned to face his weary eyes.

"I want nothing else just leave me alone Tomah!"

"Sir."

I grabbed his hair and pulled is mouth to mine. We kissed more passionately than before. Tomah was panting between kissing and I kept getting harder and harder until I realized I was pinned on top of Tomah and was almost at my peak. Tomah was covered in cum and on the verge of collapsing as well.

"Ayato..." Tomah's voiced shaked.

"Yes beautiful?"

Tomah pushed his body up with his elbows and planted a kiss on my cheek than passed out.

Hehe so this is how much it takes to break him. I fall over to the side and fall asleep at his side.

———————————————————————————

When I wake up Ayaka is yelling at my door and Tomah is cuddling my arm. Tomah still seemed to be asleep but Ayaka kept yelling louder.

"AYATO OPEN UP! Tomah isn't in his room did you do something to him!? Where is he?! I swear if he quit because you were miss treating him I'll—"

"HES IN HERE YOU DIMWIT! Now go to work before he wakes up," I bark.

I can hear her sigh and walk down the hall. She slams her door and Tomah rustles.

"Sh, Tomah I'm here just stay asleep."

Tomah had already been awake from me yelling so instead he grabbed onto my waist and squeezed me. I got a small stiffy but shaked it off. Tomah chuckled and hopped onto of me and pressed into me. Then gave me a kiss. I slid my hands up his spine and kissed him back. We kiss back and forth for a while til Ayaka comes to the door again.

"Ayato what are you doing?"

"I'm doing stuff Ayaka, mind your business!" I spat.

Tomah chimed in, "I'm stuff!"

"TOMAH!" I yelled.

Ayaka chuckled and then said, "Makes sense now. Well you two have fun!"