Chapter 11

Dandelion_Venti yes I will do the fluff chapter for you

"Ayato, can you come over to my house?" Yae asked, I assumed with I'll intent, "Ei and I wanted to invite you to dinner."

"Oh, I mean, I just have been real busy and-"

"Only thing that's busying is you assistant. You can't get passed me, I knew you two were sleeping together. And hey you can bring Tomah if you'd like."

I wasn't flabbergasted over Yae knowing...it wasn't like I was being subtle. But her calling me out was uncalled for.

"Sure, I'll be there if Ei wants me to. Not because of you..."

———————————————————————————

So there I sat. Eating dinner with Ei, Yae, Ei's son, Kunikuzushi, and Ei's daughter Rai. Kunikuzushi looked like he was about to kill Yae and Yae was playing airplane with Rai. It reminded me of when I was younger and me and my sister had about the same age gap.

"We really are glad to have you here Ayato," Ei chirped.

"No we're not," Kunikuzushi hissed.

I didn't know what to say so I sat there waiting for Ei to say something. She did not correct him.

"Ayato here is my antisocial worker who mainly specializes in large documentation and other long projects. Oh, and in any minute Tomah will be here. He's Ayato's assistant." Ei continued.

"Tomah? Why would he be here-" I asked interrupted by the door opening and Tomah smiling cheek to cheek.

"So glad you all invited me."

Why did Yae invite him??!