Chapter 15

Tomah arrived with a large bag with what seemed like one box and my black card in tow. He placed into down on my desk and smiled.

I hate that smile! Don't make me feel such erratic feels!

"Tomah," I paused looking into his eyes, "don't smile like that. Don't smile at all unless told."

"Sir!" He chirped nervously hiding his smile.

I leaned into my desk and patted the top, "Sit."

He complyingly sat down on my desk and faced the wall. I lean into his ear, "Your master said sit, not turn. Get your ass turned the right way."

He turned to me visibly shaking. "Sir, about what I said-"

I didn't even bother listening instead I got up and undid my tie, "Did I say to speak? Speak again and I might whip you."

He shut up and looked down at his knees, pain strewn across his face. I kept my opinion on his stature to myself and unbuttoned my shirt. "Tomah, what do you think of my body, and don't lie now?"

"Sir, I think you keep yourself very well," he replied.

"Well? You don't see my body as an object of affection?" I asked pryingly.

"It's a fine body sir, but my job does not dictate I feel attracted to your body."

He squirmed as I unbuckled my pants, "You're truly sad, do you think I don't notice your stiffy? I know you want to fuck me so why lie?"

"Sir, my feelings have no place in my work," he replied.

"Well we can keep work out of this one."

———————

2:45

—-

Tomah lay by me coughing and sweating profusely.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to choke you," I say as I lay gripping the sheet between us. He slid his hand on mine

"It's ok," he coughed, "but it's fine as long as you stay here."

You fucking idiot.

"Ok," I replied gripping his hand.