Chapter 1

My impromptu meeting with Yae arrived at my feet in minutes. I was standing in front of the store.

"Ayato~," chimed an overly friendly voice, a fiendish one.

"Yae, why such an improper meeting at...THIS. Of all places?" I asked perplexed at her decision.

"Oh this!? Uh daaah it's great just come here. You'll see."

"Hey wait—" and like that my suit sleeve was pulled and Yae tugged me into the Tengu Boba.

In side was an overly inviting 20 or so guy with tattoos running down his face to his biceps. He had the kinda of build you see on 90's male action figures. His name tag read "Itto" in all red caps.

"Hey how can I help?" He smiled.

"Two milk teas with boba. Tapioca. Boba. Thanks sweetie," Yae responded quickly flashing her business credit card.

"Ok if that's all it will be 1246 mora," Itto gave a toothy grin.

She slides the card forward and he runs it through, then we head to the receiver end.

"Yae, now get to the point why are we here? You don't invite someone like me for fun. There's a business investment my sister can't handle? A-" she swiftly cuts me off. "Ayaka doesn't have a penis."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Ayato you heard me. This impromptu is about me wanting to have a out of work conversation about us hooking up."

And here I thought I was going to enjoy my boba.....