Chapter 7

The clock stroke 10 and I looked at the door. Awaiting Tomah, even though I know he's not coming.

Knock.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. I unlocked it and saw Tomah in a robe. I felt my dick throb. So this is what he looks like. His body doesn't match what his legs made me think. He made me almost lose it.

"I'm here against my better judgement an—" I grabbed his wrist and slammed him onto my bed. It's not almost, I am losing myself. He stared up at me. I planted a kiss on his neck. He looked to the side. I could tell he was sweating profusely. I untied his robe and peered down at his small masculine frame. It made me want to crush him with my weight. He looked so frail but now he looked like a man. I wanted to see how much he could take to break him.

"Sir, I expect that my pay stubs will match accordingly with this encounter? I want a bang for my buck," he flinched.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "It's all going to be delivered as soon as I get my fix. Just let me know at any point if I hurt you."

Tomah blinked then turned to kiss my hand. His lips were so soft. I turned my hand to cradle his cheek. Then I bring his lips to mine. We sat there for a while just interlocking lips, not even with tongue, just sweet pecks until finally he shifts his hand to my hips. I felt a rush and grabbed Tomah's legs and swung them on my shoulders.

"You good?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Please keep going," Tomah said.

I slowly slipped my fingers into his asshole. He bit his lip and gripped onto my shoulder. I heard a barely audible moan and smirked.

Hot. I thought wiping the sweat from his hand.

"You know we could stop, I'll still pay you, I don't want to rush you or making you feel weird."

"I said I'm fine! We've barely started! If you seem me as weak I'll take over," Tomah spat.

I felt that same urge as before but more intensely. I can't! Calm down, there's no need to go to the extreme of breaking him. But it was too late like that I slid my fingers out his anus and stuck my long, hard dick in. No lube or prep just the key for ripping to occur. Tomah audibly moaned and I got the trill of seeing his face. His face... there was no doubt I cummed on the spot and I realized I might have over done it.
———————————————————————————

.,. Ty for reading