2. When He Cheats on Her Part 1

Willow Nott had always noticed the type of attention Cedric Diggory receives when it comes to girls. Every girl would flirt with him but knew where the line was to you and Cedric's relationship. All except one girl, Cho Chang. She always crossed the line, but you didn't worry about it because Cedric was honest and loyal, and he told you to not worry and you trusted him. Until recently when he started acting weird and different around her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT HALL- WILLOW'S POV:

I was in the Great Hall eating Breakfast with my friends from Slytherin. Enzo, Blaise, Mattheo, Draco, Theo, Tom, and I were planning a movie night since it was Friday. We were trying to plan out who's dorm to do it in when Blaise spoke up.

"Hey, Willow?",

"Yeah? I asked.

"Isn't that Diggory Boy with Chang leaving the Great Hall?" He asked. We all turned our attention to the doors and saw Cho Chang leaving the Great Hall with my boyfriend, Cedric Diggory. He had his arms around her like it was nothing and it was a normal thing.

"Yeah, it is," I said feeling slightly down.

"Why were his arms around her?" asked Mattheo.

"I'm not sure," I said again.

"I say we follow them." Said, Tom.

"Yeah, I agree with him," said Draco.

"Ok then, let's follow them," I said.

"I swear if that boy is cheating on you I'm gonna beat the hell out of that little son of a bitch" said Enzo.

CORRIDORS- CEDRIC'S POV:

  Cho and I have been hanging out more often since Harry and She broke up. We left breakfast cause she wanted to talk in private and I could tell she was about to break down. I put my arm around her in comfort like a good friend.

We sat down on a bench in the Corridors since everyone was at Breakfast.

"What did you want to talk about? I asked worriedly.

"Cedric I need to tell you something and I know you're going to not want to talk to me anymore and it's going to change things." She started.

"Cho, What happened?" I asked.

"I like you, Cedric," she said.

"What?" I asked feeling confused.

"I like you. I've always liked you. My feelings for you have grown stronger the more we've been hanging out and I know your with Willow but you can break up with her and be with me. I can treat you so much better than she does." She said.

"I'm sorry Cho, but I'm with Willow, and I love her. I only see you as a friend." I said feeling bad for her.

"Please, just give me a chance and you won't regret it." She said trying to get closer to me."

No Cho, I'm sorry but no, I love Willow. " I said again.

She now looks annoyed and for a second she looked behind me, and right when I was about to turn to see what she was looking at she grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled back and pushed her back.

" DIGGORY!" I heard someone yell. Right, when I turned around a fist collided with my face.

WILLOW'S POV: