6. No More Studying For Tonight

Willow and Cedric are both in the same year.

All of our classes are together, so we see each other often. Cedric and I share a common room since we are both prefects. We also sit together in every class, sleep in the same room, and did I forget to mention we are dating?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLOW'S POV:

Exams were coming up and I was getting too occupied with studying that I didn't notice I was avoiding everyone, even my boyfriend, Cedric Diggory. We had agreed that we would study together, but he had Quidditch practice, so that would keep him busy most of the time.

Yes, we did hang out often, but we both needed to pass our exams. After 4th year everything is going to be crucial. Grades, academics, extracurriculars, sports, records, basically everything.

I know Cedric's studies are important to him as well cause he could stay up all night finishing assignments, (Literally ALL NIGHT).

I've tried to help him and suggest studying together, but him being stubborn, would always refuse. I wanted to help him in any way possible, but he wouldn't take it.

CEDRIC'S POV:

Willow suggested studying together so I wouldn't fall behind, but I refused. I didn't like asking for help. Nor did I like getting help In any form of way.

I find it sweet and kind that she's trying to help, but I need to do this on my own. I know she just wants to help, but I would not allow someone to help me with this.

I was always busy with Quidditch, so I would never even have time to study with her in the first place. I felt bad in a way that I wasn't even letting her try to help me, but I knew I had to do this on my own.

I just got back from practice when I see the light in my room on from the bottom of the door. When I looked inside I saw Willow on my desk working on homework. She looked tired, and like she just had a long day.

"Hey Wil," I said coming up from behind her and kissing the top of her head.

"Hey Ced," she said while yawning at the same time.

"I think you need to put the homework away, change into something a little more comfortable, other than your uniform, and get some sleep," I said pushing away her homework from her.

"I can't, it's Potions, and you know how Snape is about turning in Homework." She said pulling it back towards her.

"An Asshole?" I questioned since she uses too many terms to describe Professor Snape.

"Mhm," she hummed.

"Come on let's go," I said picking her up and setting her in my bed.

"No More studying for Tonight Wil," I said grabbing a pair of my sweats and hoodies for her.

"I need to study more,' she complained.

"How much sleep did you even get last night?" I asked.

Willow hadn't been sleeping a lot since she was always studying, doing homework, reading, or having nightmares.

"Um, I think I got an hour or so," she said trying to regain her vision.

"Yeah, No, you need sleep." I said while helping her change.

"But-", "No but's," I said interrupting her.

"Fine," she says while sighing in defeat.

WILLOW'S POV:

I can't say I remember anything after agreeing with him, but when I woke up Cedric was laying next to me, and all my homework was done and put away in my school bag.

Did he do the rest of my homework? What time did he sleep? I feel bad. What if he didn't get enough sleep?

"Yes I did all of your homework, I slept at 1, and don't worry I'm completely fine. Now please lay back down and go back to sleep my love," he said.

It was like he read my mind. I wonder if he did, huh, guess I'll never know.

"We have class," I said.

"No, we don't, got a letter late at night from professor Dumbledore saying that all prefects don't have classes today. Said that we work so hard, so he is giving us a break for today," said Cedric.

He then started to leave small pecks on my temple. This man knew how to calm me down. He laid his head on my shoulder and slithered his arm around my waist pulling us closer than we already were.

We laid back down and cuddled each other for the rest of the day. Cedric even canceled Quidditch practice so we could have the entire day together. I feel so lucky to have someone like Cedric by my side.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

I know I haven't been posting a lot, but don't worry I will try my best to do so.

Please follow me so you could be updated every time I post a new short story!

820 words.