3. Him being Clingy

Both Willow Nott and Cedric Diggory haven't been able to hang out together due to their after-school activities, Prefect Duties, Cedric and Quidditch, and all of their studies. It had been almost 2 weeks since you and Cedric last cuddled. And he was not happy about that. He needed to feel your touch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBRARY- CEDRIC'S POV:

I hate not being able to hang out with Willow. We were both busy and didn't have much time. EVEN ON THE WEEKENDS, WE COULDN'T SEE EACH OTHER!

All I wanted to do was be in her arms, she in my arms. Just feeling her warmth, softness, and comfort, and knowing she is safe in my arms all cuddling up against me.

That's it I have had it I am going to go see her. She must be in the library since that is where she would always go to. I left all my things at my dorm and ran to the Library as fast as I can.

When I opened the door I saw her sitting down and reading a book. She looks so peaceful. I could see the sunlight from the windows shining on her face, and she is glowing. I go up to her and kiss her right on the lips without even saying anything.

She pulls back startled but once she sees me she relaxes. Before she could even say anything I quickly kiss her again but longer this time.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting just to kiss you, my love," I said once we pulled away.

"I know, I've missed you," She said.

WILLOW'S POV:

I was busy studying when another pair of lips touched mine. When I pulled back I saw it was none other than my favorite person in the world, my boyfriend. He kissed me again and told me that he had missed me.

I don't blame him, we haven't spent personal time together, so yes, it was nice spending time with my boyfriend, even if it's for a minute.

"Do you want to get out of here and spend some time?" asked Cedric,

"Yes Please," I said.

He then continued to drag me out of the library to his dormitory. I'd be lying if I didn't think it wasn't adorable to see him a little clingy. Once we got there we changed into something a little more comfortable and lay in bed.

"I love you, Willow Nott," he said out of the blue.

"And I love you Cedric Diggory," I said hugging him tighter. With that, we fell asleep with me playing with his hair and him laying on top of me.

Gosh, I don't think I will ever love anyone more than how much I love this boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry if it was a little short but I do hope you like it.

This is my 3rd chapter, and I am so excited for you to see more stories that I come up with.

If you have any recommendations please let me know, and follow me so you could be updated.

521 words