5. You being clingy

Willow was going to spend her Christmas at Nott Manor and Cedric at Diggory Manor. They wanted to see each other but couldn't cause of family. Willow had written to Cedric as much as she could. Can't say the same for Cedric, he was always busy and barely had time to write back, but he would when he got the chance. After 3 weeks of not being in each other's arms, they finally arrive at school. After reuniting Willow didn't want to leave his side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CEDRIC'S POV:

Ever since Christmas Willow has refused to leave my side. I don't find it a big problem I think it's adorable.

She doesn't even care if we aren't holding hands or hugging. All that matters to her is that at least I'm by her side.

1 MONTH LATER-

Ok so it's been a month now, and she still won't leave my side. This isn't like her. Maybe something is wrong?

"Hey Wil, I have a question," I said trying to think of something to say without hurting her feelings.

"Yeah?" She responded

"I love that you're clingy, but it's been a month, and I just wanted to make sure everything is ok?" I said pulling her closer to me and looking her in the eyes.

WILLOW'S POV:

Uh oh.

He asked what was wrong

How does he not know?

He should know what was wrong, he ignored me and barely responded to me during Christmas break.

"Nothings wrong," I said, hoping he would believe me.

"Please don't lie to me Wil, I know something is wrong, please tell me," he said, having a concerned face.

I sighed. I have to tell him. He has the right to know.

"Fine," I said looking down.

"I've been acting weird 'cause you ignored me this entire Christmas. You barely wrote to me, I have to be the one asking to hang out, to write first, basically everything. I get that you were busy the entire time, but that doesn't mean that you had to ignore me," I said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Wil, I had no idea. I'm sorry," he said, pulling me into a hug.

We stayed in the dorm the rest of the afternoon cuddling. He kept apologizing, but I would tell him he had nothing to be sorry about.

"I love you Willow Nott, and I'm sorry for everything," he said kissing my temple.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything, and I love you more,"

With that, we both fell asleep in each other's comfort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed the story, this is my 5th chapter. Please let me know about any editing that needs to be done or any ideas you have for the story.

Sorry that this story was a little short.

Please follow so you could be updated every time I post a new chapter.

482 words.