9. Power Over Me

Cedric and Willow had been dating for some time now. Before that, Cedric would always be doing whatever he pleased at whatever time. Ever since they started dating, he would listen and do what he was told. This only leaves his friends suspicious of what happened to The Cedric Diggory they knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, cut the crap Ced," said his friend Ivan.

"What are you talking about?" asked Cedric.

"Bro, ever since you started dating Little Miss Perfect, Willow Nott, you have been so obedient," said Ivan.

"What are you talking about?" asked Cedric, not fully understanding what his friend meant by that comment.

"You used to do whatever you wanted. Get in trouble, not do the homework, be late to class, get in fights, drink, get high, and skip class whenever you wanted," said Ivan.

"Ivan's got the point, Ceddy Boy. You have been different ever since you started dating her," said his other friend Blake.

"No, I haven't. I'm still the same Cedric Diggory, you both know," said Cedric.

"Again, cut the crap," said Ivan.

Right after he says that Willow Nott walks across the Court Yard with her friends Blaise Zabini, Mattheo, and Tom Riddle, Lorenzo Berkshire, Draco Malfoy, and her older brother Theodore Nott.

"Hey Ced," says Willow happily.

"Hey Wil," said Cedric kissing her cheek.

"Ced, you have class in 5 minutes, start heading over there," says Willow looking at her watch.

"Nah, I'm just going to skip," said Cedric.

"The Hell you're not. You better get your ass to class right this second," said Willow more sternly.

"Yes, Ma'am." said Cedric.

"WHAT!" yelled Ivan and Blake once Cedric left the next second.

"How in merlin's beard did you do that?" asked Blake,

"Do what?" asked Willow not knowing how Cedric's behavior was before they started dating.

"You just made him go to class," said Ivan.

"Yeah, so?" asked Willow.

"He never listens to anyone about going to class, not even the professors. This is the first time I've ever seen him do something he was told." said Blake.

"What are you talking about? Cedric always listens to me without complaining," said Willow.

"Is it just me, or does anyone else think that my little sister has power over the Golden Boy of Hogwarts?" said Theodore.

"I agree with Theo here," said Lorenzo.

"Oooooo, Willow has her man wrapped around her little finger," said Draco.

"Shut up," said Willow getting slightly annoyed by her friends.

"I have to say, they have a point. Cedric has never acted like this before. Not even with his exes." said Blake.

"I say that Blake and I should interrogate him later on," said Ivan.

After everyone agreed, they headed on with their day. Later that night, Cedric was on his bed reading a book that Willow had suggested he read. While doing so, Blake and Ivan thought that it would be a perfect time to do so.

"Knock, knock. It's your favorite best friend, Ceddy Boy," said Blake while entering his dorm.

"What do you want?" asked Cedric, still not looking up from his book.

"We just have a few questions," said Ivan.

"Make it quick," said Cedric closing his book.

"Since when do you read a book in your free time?" asked Blake.

"Since Willow suggested for me to read it,"

"Ok, that's it. Since you started dating her, you have changed, bro, and it's weird. Like she told you to get to class, and without a second thought, you did. And she told you to read a book, and you're doing that right now. You never even did that with any of your ex-girlfriends," said Ivan.

"I have to break it to you, Ced, but that girl has power over you. This girl can tell you to do anything, and you do it. She has you wrapped around her fingers." said Blake

"Can you blame me? This is the first ever girl that has been different. All the other girls want to date me to say they have me or just to fuck, but not Willow. She has cared for my well-being, she loves me, for me, and she never wanted me to have sex. I love Willow, and yes, she has me wrapped around her finger, and yes, she has power over me, but I don't care. That girl can do whatever she god damn wants to me, and I won't care." said Cedric.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I need to finish reading this book she asked me to read," said Cedric, leaving his friends speechless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. If I'm being truly honest, I have been dealing with school, and I have been reading. Since it is spring break for me, I will try to post more.

Enjoy:)

804 WORDS