8. Enemies To Lovers

Willow Nott, and Cedric Diggory were both prefects and were in the same house. But they didn't get along very well. They were always tied in everything. Since Willow was the little sister of Theodore Nott and she was in Hufflepuff and Theodore was in Slytherin, Cedric had always judged and teased her. Willow just learned to live with it, but they both can't deny their feelings for each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREFECT'S COMMON ROOM- WILLOW NOTT POV:

I swear I had a very long and tiring day today. It's currently midnight and I needed sleep. When I entered a light turned on which scared me. It was none other than Cedric Amos Diggory. Why on earth was he sitting in the dark and not in his room?

"Merlin Diggory, you scared me," I said taking off my shoes and leaving them at the side of the door.

"Where were you tonight?" He asked out of the blue.

"Why do you care?" I asked starting to get annoyed at the fact that he was trying to meddle in my business.

"Cause we didn't have prefects duty tonight, it's past midnight, your not in your dorm asleep, you were out past curfew, and I didn't know if you were safe or not," he said now standing up and walking up to me.

I, started to back up into the door. Cedric had put one hand on the side of my head and the other on my waist pulling us so close that they were no space between us.

"And trust me, Darling, I care very much because you are mine and mine only." He said.

He continues to let me go and walks to his room. I was in shock. He would always torment and make fun of me. Yet now he shows he cares and not only that, but he said I was his and his only. WHEN HAD HE EVER SHOWN ANY INTEREST IN ME? This is so unbelievable.

CEDRIC'S DORM- CEDRIC'S POV:

I can't believe I just did that. I just told the girl I've been crushing on since 1st year that she was mine and mine only, and that I did care for her. What was I going to do now?

I took a shower and put on shorts, but didn't wear a shirt to bed. Tomorrow is Friday which means it would be Half a day since it's the Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm not going home and I know she isn't as well. Maybe just maybe I'll be able to spend some time with her. Like who wouldn't want to spend time with me?

THE NEXT DAY- THE COURTYARD- WILLOW'S POV:

I was still thinking about what Cedric said. I was his and his only.

Ok, that is a full lie, like he has messed with me for too long now. Oh, but now he wants to do makeup or something, or does he think I'm just a little hook-up? I honestly don't even know anymore. But, I will say this, him doing that last night, isn't normal.

I was studying with my friend, Blaise Zabini. He'd always been my favorite out of all my brother's best friends. He was nice, kind, and gentle toward me. He was like a second brother.

I was helping him study for his upcoming exam when I felt like something was off like I was being watched.

When I looked around I saw none other than Cedric looking my way, but he seemed upset. When we made eye contact he looked away. I wonder what that was all about.

I ignored it and continued to help Blaise with his upcoming exam. We had finished studying right on time for lunch, and Blaise and I loved to eat, so we decided to race to the Great Hall.