11. First Time Meeting

We know how they love each other, communicate, or what bumpy rides Willow and Cedric have been on. What you don't know is how they met. But don't worry, I will tell you all about it.

(P.S I AM MAKING PHONES A THING HERE SO IT COULD MAKE SENSE)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON:

Willow was walking towards the train with her older brother Theodore.

"Ok, Willow, you can sit with my friends and me for the ride to Hogwarts," said Theodore.

"Ok, Theo," said 11-year-old Willow.

"Go pick out an empty compartment, I'm going to go find my friends in the meantime," Theodore said.

"Ok," said Willow

Willow set off to go find an empty compartment. She bumped into kids on the way but kept her head down. She didn't want to cause problems before school even started. After a few minutes, she finally found an empty compartment.

She sat there for a few minutes waiting for her older brother to find her. She put on her earphones listened to music, and pulled out a book she was binging on. Her earphones were noise cancelation, so she didn't hear the compartment door open.

"MISS!" yelled a boy.

Willow was a little startled by the boy.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," said Willow pulling out her earphones and closing her book.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled," said the small boy.

"Do you mind if I sit here with you? Everywhere else is kind of full," said the boy,

Willow was a little startled by the question, but she agreed.

"I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory," said the boy.

"Willow, Willow Nott," she said.

They then shook hands. The train then started moving and they both got comfortable in their seat, anxious and excited for the trip to Hogwarts.

"What were you doing here all alone?" Asked the 11-year-old boy, Cedric.

"Oh, I was supposed to be waiting for my older brother and his friends, but I guess they never got to me," I said now thinking about why Theodore wasn't with me.

"What about you? Why are you here alone?" I asked him.

"Oh, I'm an only child," said Cedric.

"Does it get lonely?" asked the little girl.

"Sometimes, but I read to pass the time," He says.

"What house do you think you will be in?" I ask him.

"Oh, I hope to be in Hufflepuff. My dad was in Hufflepuff, but he says he will love me no matter what house I turn out to be in,"

"Oh wow, I hope to be in Slytherin, I don't know what I would do or how much shame I would bring my family if I were in anything but Slytherin," I told the boy honestly.

"No matter what house you are in, I promise to always be your best friend," said Cedric, with a warm smile on his face.

From then on, they continued to be best friends till the end of time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting a lot, I have been busy.

I promise to try to write some more.

I am also writing a Damian Wayne fan fiction, so let me know if you are interested in reading that!

532 WORDS.