𝗼𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 what her favorite thing in the world was, she'd say being around her friends

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 what her favorite thing in the world was, she'd say being around her friends. and anyone in the world will tell you that it's 100% the truth.

currently londyn, aaliyah, dd, notti, ddot, and edot were scattered across the girl's living room. notti and aaliyah were seated in the of middle the large couch directly across from the tv, playing injustice on londyn's ps5. ddot was laying on one of the recliner chairs scrolling on his phone and eating a bag of chips. edot was kneeling in front of the coffee table rolling a blunt. and finally, londyn was seated on the edge of the other recliner with dd sitting on the floor between her legs as she unbraided his hair.

"and that's another one liyah. why you still acting like you could beat me? lon tell her she can't beat me." notti says, standing up to yell right in aaliyah's face.

"you gonna let him talk like that liyah? play his bum ass again." she responds, causing notti to roll his eyes and sit back down.

dd turns his head to face londyn, making the braid she was working on fall out of her hands. "she can't beat him." he whispers, laughing quietly.

she rolls her eyes and cups his cheeks, gently turning his face away from her so she can continue on his hair. but before she does, she leans forward and pushes his thick curly hair away from his ear so she can whisper in it.

"i know but shut the fuck up." this causes the boy to laugh even more. aaliyah looks over to ask what's so funny but before she can edot jumps up, blocking the way of the tv and startling everyone in the room who completely forgot he was there. notti and liyah both huff a sigh of frustration and decide to pause the game being that they can't see it.

darrian grabs the couch pillow from under him beaming it right at elijah's face.

"my nigga what the fuck wrong witchu jumpin up like that bro. you boutta get me tight." he says, very obviously annoyed.

elijah tosses the pillow back, laughing at darrian's outburst. "then i guess you don't want none of this," he says, holding up the blunt he'd been rolling that whole time. "word to my deads ya don't got better flex than me." he spins the blunt so they can see it from all angles.

"dd do." londyn responds as she begins to work on his last braid.

"you would say that londyn. you be on mad dd dick." elijah shoots back. "if his flex better then he could roll you a blunt cause now you not hittin this" he says as he starts to light it.

"say word i'm not." londyn responds, finishing up the last braid. she swings her leg over dd's head so she could stand up and begins to walk towards elijah.

he turns his head and realizes he has no where to back up to. "nah you got it" he says passing her the blunt and lighter. she laughs taking it out his hand and walking back to her same spot, only now dd's not sitting on the floor no more he's on the couch.

she puts the blunt between her lips and lights it before taking 2 pulls out of it and passing it to dd. before he puts it between his lips, he looks at elijah and laughs.

"my nigga you just got bitched out of a good ass blunt." he says,  making everyone but elijah laugh.

"me? bitched? yea aii." he responds, turning and walking to the kitchen to grab more weed and papers. this makes everyone laugh even harder.

"you a bitch ass nigga." darrian says between laughs. and suddenly everyone, even elijah, is clutching their stomachs laughing.

these were the moments that londyn had grown to love the most.

a/n: calm first chapter, excited for what's coming. comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions. - c🫶🏼