𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that she loved to treat her friends

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that she loved to treat her friends. she believed that they should have everything they wanted in the world and she would do anything in her power to give it to them. it didn't matter to her what it was or how much it cost. if one of her friends wanted it, they'd have it.

ddot, notti, dd, elijah, aaliyah, and londyn sat in front of londyn's building passing around a blunt and enjoying the nice summer night air. notti's eyes hadn't left his phone since the group had sat down. his sixteenth birthday was four days away and he had been trying to put together an outfit.

"i been tryna cop these 5s but they sold out everywhere in my size for preorder and i'm dead not standing in no line for them." notti complains.

he had been trying to buy the off white jordan 5s but he hadn't been able to find them in his size. meanwhile, londyn had been struggling to think of what to get him. so, the fact that he couldn't find the sneakers he wanted online was perfect for her because that gave her a gift idea for him. she didn't mind standing in a long line if it meant that notti would be satisfied with his gift.

she immediately pulled her phone out and began looking around for stores that would be selling them on the release date and found that a foot locker in her area would be selling them starting at 9 the following morning. this meant that anyone who wanted a pair would be out there so she'd have to get there very early. she just sighed heavily and turned her phone off, but not before dd took a peek at her screen and smiled to himself.

one of his favorite things about londyn was the way she cherished her friends. she made sure they were all happy and taken care of and was constantly buying them things. he could tell that it made her happy to see her friends happy, and anything that made londyn happy made dd happier.

he pulls the girl against his chest, kissing her temple out of pure adoration. elijah digs into his bag of sour patch kids, pulling one out and launching it at the happy couple.

"what's good witchu dick?" dd asks, sucking his teeth and dusting all of the extra sugar from the candy off of his black t-shirt. londyn sucks her teeth as well, standing up from her seat next to dd so she can head upstairs. it was 11 at night and the girl wanted to go home and sleep because she would have to be up early in the morning.

"i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning ya. that shit dumb early, i'm about to go upstairs and crash no funny shit." she says, exaggeratedly stretching to seem more tired than she actually was. dd stands up as well, knowing that the girl wouldn't be able to sleep without him.

"aight, ima catch ya niggas." he says, dapping up all of the guys as londyn hugged them and said good night. dd grabs londyn's hands, dragging her away from her friends quickly.

londyn, walking with her fingers interlocked with dd's, silently prayed to god that she'd be able to get the sneakers.

•••

three hours on a line in front of foot locker and $450 later, londyn had secured notti's sneakers and even impulsively bought him an off white hoodie to match them.

she was happy to have gotten him a gift that she knew he'd like. it meant a lot to her for people to enjoy her gifts so she did what she could to make them decent.

the girl had stopped not too long ago to buy gift bags to switch the items over to, before finally making it to her apartment.

everyone is seated in her lining room when she unlocks the door which makes her happy because she wanted them to see his reaction to the gift.

"hey." she says capturing everyone's attention, as their eyes all quickly drift to the gift bags in her hands. "notti, these are for you to open right now." the girl says. sitting in the seat next to him and handing him the bags. he smiles softly before opening the first bag.

he pulls the tissue paper out, then the sweater. he gasps a little at the sight and smiles, thanking londyn. she brushes it off, knowing he'll really be thanking her when he opens the second gift.

she watches as he tears the staples out of the gift bag and pulls out the sneaker box, his jaw dropping before he even opens it.

"bro you're not deadass right now." he chuckles slightly, tilting his head up to face the ceiling.

"open it notti." she says, giggling softly. the boy opens the box and pulls back the jordan tissue paper, being met with the sight of the off white 5s that he had wanted so badly. he sits the box down, wrapping his arms around londyn's shoulders and hugging her tightly.

"this is why i fuck wit you, lon."

a/n: short chapter, eyes barely open

a/n: short chapter, eyes barely open. cute londyn. comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions. -c 🫶🏼