𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 and her friends was that they loved block parties

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 and her friends was that they loved block parties. the music, the food, the people, everything. so obviously when darrian got a text about a block party happening tonight, they immediately decided they were going.

it was currently a little after 4:30 and this party was meant to start at 8 so pretty soon they'd all need to go home and get ready. that was a problem for londyn because she hates being home alone.

"so what if i get ready now and then i can go to dd and notti's crib while they get ready and ya meet us there?" londyn says.

"no cause then i gotta get up." dd answers. londyn was sitting on the couch and dd was laying down with his head in her lap, as she ran her freshly done acrylics through his beautiful curls. londyn sucks her teeth, pushing his head off her lap and standing up.

"man you'll be aight." she says, walking towards her room to begin getting ready. all she really needed to do was style her hair and pick an outfit, she didn't need to put lashes on because she had recently started getting her extensions instead. she puts on a white long sleeved crop top, blue jean shorts, and her panda dunks. she pulls her box braids into a half up half down claw clip hairstyle before grabbing a small black purse and packing what she needed. lipgloss, wallet, charger, perfume, a blunt, and a lighter. she planned to smoke the blunt at dd's house before the party. she applies lipgloss and takes one last look at her self in the mirror before exiting her room.

"okay i'm ready." she says alerting the two brothers of her presence. everyone else was already gone. dd looks her up and down before getting up, notti behind him and they head out the door. dd grabs londyn's arm stopping her and allowing notti to walk out first. she grabs her keys and walks out too with dd directly behind her. however before she steps all the way out the door dd grabs her waist and pulls her into him.

he leans forward and whispers in her ear "you look good ma." before taking the keys out of her hand and locking the door.

" before taking the keys out of her hand and locking the door

the group was having the time of their lives at this party. dd was sitting in a chair with londyn on his lap as they shared their third blunt of the night. to say they were high would be an understatement.

"i'm so smacked i can't feel my face." londyn says laughing. dd cups her cheeks, pulling her face towards him and planting small kisses all over it.

"you felt that?" he asks, and she just nods still laughing. both their mouths are incredibly dry as they finish up the last pulls of the blunt before dd flicks the clip somewhere.

"you want water?" londyn asks and dd nods. she stands up and he throws his head back upset by the loss of touch. she walks off to find a cooler and after a few minutes she finally does. she digs her hand all the way into the bottom of it so her and dd could have the coldest ones. she pulls them out and takes another few minutes finding her way back to dd. when she gets back, she sees a girl running her hand along dd's arm as he keeps pushing her away.

"shawty i don't know you!" he shouts loud enough for anyone in their immediate area to hear over the incredibly loud music. she reaches out to touch him again but this time it's londyn pushing her away.

"touch him again and ima break you bitch." she says harshly as she hands dd their waters. he smirks up at her and makes himself comfortable in his seat, preparing to enjoy the show. dd thought londyn looked so good when she was putting other girls in their place. and he also believed that there was not a single girl on the planet that could actually take londyn in a fight. she was a hard and fast hitter. fighting londyn
was a suicide mission.

"who the fuck are you?" the girl asks and londyn just laughs before pulling her arm back and smacking the girl with full force. the girl is caught off guard by the hit as she drops to one knee holding her face.

"i'm his girlfriend." the girl gets up and scoffs before walking away. londyn takes her spot on dd's lap and he hands her a water.

"you're so fucking fine ma. you finally jackin me as your boyfriend now?" he asks, smiling at her with low red eyes.

"nah you ain't ask me out yet. i just don't want nobody else to have you."

a/n: surprise! im posting early in the day for my favorite non-couple couple

a/n: surprise! im posting early in the day for my favorite non-couple couple. sorry that the others weren't talked about as much in this chapter, i just wanted to focus on our little love birds. vote comment and as always leave suggestions- c🫶🏼