𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄? ❞ was the first thing aaliyah said when she had found out about londyn and mackenzie's fight

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄? was the first thing aaliyah said when she had found out about londyn and mackenzie's fight. nobody knew where she was at the time, but she definitely wasn't there.

"nah it happened dumb fast and niggas dead couldn't find you." notti answers, plopping down next to aaliyah on the couch and swinging his arm over her shoulder. aaliyah laughs drily, causing londyn to cock an eyebrow.

"where you was at?" dd asks from the kitchen, where he was pouring himself a cup of water. a brief, uneasy look crosses aaliyah's face which doesn't go unnoticed by londyn.

"anybody got the vid?" aaliyah quickly changes the subject. darrian's face lights up with a wicked smile as he slides his small iphone 13 out of the pocket of his blue eric emanuel shorts.

"you know i got it." he quickly pulls up the video, tossing the phone to aaliyah so she can watch it. darrian laughs as her jaw drops open and she joins in with the many shouts of yeah londyn! that played through the phone.

"ion even know why she tried it. lon you never got beat up before." aaliyah smiles at her best friend who just shrugs her shoulders, digging her sore hand into the bag of hot cheetos she was sharing with dd.

"cause that bitch is dumb." darrian sucks his teeth, taking his phone back from aaliyah. londyn wasn't at all surprised at ddot's reactions to the whole situation. she knew he'd be upset after he had to sit there and witness the girl he was really interested in try to get with someone that was like a brother to him.