𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that in her opinion, the small things mattered more

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that in her opinion, the small things mattered more. she noticed every little thing and it warmed her heart when people noticed the little things about her.

like for example, if you asked londyn to describe dd, she'd be able to tell you everything about him. obviously she could tell you the noticeable things that everyone could tell you about him. he had curly hair, beautifully tanned skin, unrealistically straight and white teeth, he was tall but not but not in a threatening way, he was skinny but not frail, and obviously he was a beautiful boy.

but, if you asked her to tell you things about dd that no one else really noticed, she'd be able to go on for hours. she'd tell you about the birthmark under his lip that was big enough to be noticed yet somehow everyone overlooked. she'd also tell you about the small one above his left eyebrow that even he didn't notice until she brought it up. she'd tell you about the scar on the back of his right hand that stretched diagonally from under his middle finger to right above his wrist. she'd be able to tell you about the dimple that you would only be able to see if you looked for it, and about his hooded eyelids that people never noticed cause he was usually high.

beyond just looks, she'd be able to tell you that his hair always smelled like coconut and his skin always smelled like dior sauvage cologne even when he hadn't sprayed it, like the scent had permanently seeped into his skin. she'd be able to tell you about the way he smiled and his face flushed every time he was noticed by a fan. she'd be able to tell you about the way he chewed at his cuticles instead of his nails because of how long he took to grow them. she'd tell you about the twinkle she saw in his eyes every time she complemented one of his songs. she'd tell you about the light rasp in his voice and the smooth accent that slipped out when he got all worked up. she'd be able to tell you that he's never able to walk out of a store without a kit kat and a sprite. she'd tell you about the way that he'd make her stay out all night on every fourth of july because he enjoyed to watch the fireworks. she'd tell you about how insecure he was about his ear piercing cause he thought it made him look feminine. she'd tell you about the way that he'd get nervous before video shoots because he didn't like the thought of being watched by a crowd. she'd tell you that he never really laughed around people he wasn't close with, and we he did laugh it was music to her ears. the sound was pleasantly intoxicating and she just couldn't get enough of it.

if you asked dd to describe londyn, he'd also start by telling you the obvious. she was a petite girl, 5'2 with size 5.5 feet. he'd tell you about her tanned summer color and her incredibly pale winter color. he'd tell you about her large, round eyes that he got lost looking into. he'd tell you about her plump pink lips that were always slightly parted because she thought she looked mean with her mouth fully closed, and the deep dimple in her left cheek.

then, he'd get into the details. he'd tell you about the way her front teeth overlap, almost unnoticeably. he'd tell you about the tiny golden brown freckles dotting her nose. he'd tell you about how her nose slightly curved downward at the tip, which he'd only noticed because of all the time he spent looking at the girl when she wasn't paying attention. he'd tell you about the light scar on the right side of her face that she sustained when she was seven after her old cat, salem, scratched her face while she was asleep. he'd be able to tell you where all of her birthmarks were. the one on her lower back, the one on her ankle, the one on her left ear, and the one on her inner right thigh which you almost couldn't see because her stretch marks. she hated them but dd thought they were the most beautiful thing about her.

if you told him to describe her beyond the physical things, he'd tell you that her favorite perfume was versace bright crystal. he'd tell you about how her toenails were always painted white, even in the winter time when no one could see them. he'd tell you that she always had her hair in braids and when she didn't it was always tied up, so he was one of the only people that knew how long and gorgeous it truly was. he'd tell you that whenever she was sad, she'd lay in her bed and watch teenage mutant ninja turtles. he'd tell you about how she always had sunglasses on her head because she thought it made her forehead appear smaller. he'd tell you about how she had to stop every single time she saw one of those street vendors that sell jewelry. he'd tell you about how she had terrible eyesight but she only wore her glasses when her lashes weren't done so no one would look at her eyes. he'd tell you that in any restaurant she'd order chicken tenders because it was her safe food, and she always had to have it with strawberry lemonade. he'd tell you about the countless sunsets the two had watched together because londyn loved the combination of the colors. he'd tell about how every time they passed a patch of growing flowers she had to take a picture. he'd tell you about her fear of tall buildings, how she said that when you look up at them they appear to be falling. he'd tell you about all the times he pulled her hand away from her mouth when she smiled, because she was insecure and was always trying to hide it. he thought it was beautiful. in his eyes, everything about her was beautiful. she had not a single flaw and he hoped one day she'd see that for herself.

the two of them knew everything about each other, inside and out, which was why it was so easy for them to love each other. they didn't need to build the relationship, it was there already. although they didn't quite know it yet, they were soulmates.

 although they didn't quite know it yet, they were soulmates

a/n: they are so adorable omg guys. im not crying, you are 🥹 comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions -c 🫶🏼