𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that if you told her big news, you'd need to say it twice

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that if you told her big news, you'd need to say it twice. she won't believe you if you only said it once. so, even though she was well aware of the words that had just left dd's mouth, she couldn't help but ask him to say it again.

"dd, what you just said?" she asks. she needed to hear it again. it wouldn't be true unless she heard it again. but he doesn't repeat it. instead he stands up motioning with his hand for londyn to do the same, which she does, before he grabs her hand and leads her to her room. he shuts the door behind him as the two teens stand there looking at each other, both unable to turn their thoughts into sentences as their deepest desires start to become very real right before their eyes. londyn sits down on the edge of her bed and dd follows as the pair turn to face each other. dd reaches out grabbing one of londyn's hands in both of his.

"londyn," he starts, the nerves evident in his voice. "i was feelin you for a minute and i got the vibe that you was feelin me too but i thought that was just it. but now, i spend every day witchu and sleep in your bed every night and it's so much deeper than flirting or just messing around. i might be in love with you. i don't really know yet but i do know that i want you for real lon. and i know we young and niggas gonna say we ain't ready but i'm ready to love you. you know i don't play about you so you know i could never hurt you, feel me? so can we stop frontin like there ain't shit between us and get together for real?" londyn stares at the boy blankly. she knows exactly what she wants and exactly how she feels and exactly what she wants to say. but none of that could happen yet. not until she knew that dd meant every word that he spoke to her. so she did what she always did when she needed to believe something. she asked him to repeat.