𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃? ❞ londyn asks, not taking her eyes off of the pot of rice she was stirring

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃? londyn asks, not taking her eyes off of the pot of rice she was stirring. she didn't have to look to know that it was notti that walked into the kitchen. she could tell by the smell of the 'mango twist' air bar he had just blown into the air. dd was allergic to mangoes and refused to hit mango air bars, although londyn had told him a million times that they were artificially flavored.

"she said they ain't do nothin, they jus went out a couple times but they ain't kiss or nothin. and she said she ain't like him like that, she was just usin him to get her lick back." notti sighs, hopping up to sit on the kitchen counter and allowing his black sock covered feet to dangle above the ground.

"ya still together?" londyn asks, covering the pot of rice with the glass top and turning to face notti. the boy thinks for a second before slowly nodding up and down.

"we back in the talking stage, so we together but not." he answers, running a hand over his stressed face.

it bothered londyn to see how much the situation was affecting notti. he was always one of the happiest, purest people to be around and right now he just looked so defeated.

"that's good, it gives ya a chance to work everything out and better ya selves for the sake of ya relationship." londyn says softly, removing the saran wrap that was covering the chicken cutlets she had seasoned earlier. she goes into the fridge to pull out two eggs, which she'd need for the breading.