𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that her facial expressions would tell you anything you needed to know without her ever having to open her mouth

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that her facial expressions would tell you anything you needed to know without her ever having to open her mouth. so, when darrian, notti, and aaliyah saw her and dd walk into her apartment holding the bouquet of pink roses with london sporting the largest smile, showing off her deep dimples, they knew exactly what had occurred that night.

aaliyah was the first to react, squealing and jumping out of her seat. she runs over and pulls dd and londyn into a hug.

"oh my god, finally!" she says excitedly. "i'm so happy for ya. dd if you do her dayroom word to my deads ima poke you up." she says releasing the hug. dd just sucks his teeth and side eyes her as the rest of the guys get up to dap up dd and hug londyn. the girl walks to her kitchen and pulls out a vase, filling it with water and then placing the flowers in it. she carries it out of her kitchen and towards her bedroom, gesturing for dd to follow. they enter her room and she places the flowers on her dresser before her and dd sit down on bed. her head fills with thoughts as dd reaches over grabbing her hands.

"what you thinkin about ma?" he asks her, genuinely concerned. he could tell that there were a million different thoughts flying around her head simply by the way she was chewing on her bottom lip and picking at her nails.

"dd the other night when you told me how you felt i didn't say anything." she starts.

"it's cool ma, i know how you feel." he says. he knew that she wasn't ignoring him when she didn't say anything. he knew she just needed to be sure that he meant it before she could begin to process her feelings. "you don't have to say anything."

"no, i wanna say it. i want you to hear it." he nods signaling for her to continue, and she takes one final deep breath, finally having her thoughts all sorted out. "dd, whenever you're not around me i can't stop thinking about you. i love waking up with you every morning and falling asleep with you every night. and ever since we were young, since before i even knew what a boyfriend was, i knew i wanted you. you're my person. you're the love of my life and i might not ever be able to love anyone but you. every time i imagine my future, i see you there with me no matter what i'm doing. i want you in my life forever dd, and i really do mean that. and i know everyone's gonna think we're too young to be in love but i don't care. i know i love you. i love you more than anything in this world. i never wanna live without you. you're everything to me." she finishes, never breaking eye contact with the boy. he smiles, bringing his hands up to hold her face and connecting their lips.

"i'm so in love with you, londyn."

"darrian you play too fucking much

"darrian you play too fucking much." londyn says smacking the boy on the back of his head as he clutches his stomach laughing. "and you're not fucking funny." she rolls her eyes, brushing her hands along her now soaking wet clothes. the teens were all chilling in the basketball court by londyn's building when ddot thought it would be a good idea to start spraying the girls with a water gun.

"the fuck is wrong witchu? and where the fuck you got a water gun from my nigga?" aaliyah says, equally as annoyed as londyn. ddot just continues to laugh, notti joining in the laughter as well. once elijah starts laughing londyn turns her head to shoot dd a glare.

"dd don't play wit me right now. you better not fucking laugh." she says to him. he puts his hands up defensively.

"niggas was not gonna laugh." he says side eyeing her. "this my shirt ain't shit funny." he says,  reaching over and punching ddot in his side.

"aight now ya niggas is gettin a little too crazy wit the hands." ddot says, sucking his teeth. "it's just some water ya could relax." aaliyah reaches over and pulls his hair, causing him to suck his teeth again.

"yo, guess what ya." elijah says, breaking the tension between aaliyah and darrian. everyone turns to look at him, signaling for him to continue. "i got us time in the stu later. ya got songs that are ready to record?" he asks and the other 3 boys nod. "aight so they said we could pull up at like 7."

"aight, saydat." dd says before turning to londyn. "you comin wit me?" he asks her.

"duh nigga." she responds. it was pretty obvious that she was going with him, they went everywhere together. he wraps his arm around her and pulls her in and then quickly lets her go. "yea i'm still wet my love." she says laughing at him.

"go upstairs and change. and take liyah wit you her and ddot wont shut the fuck up." the girl stands up and kisses dd's cheek before grabbing aaliyah's hand and dragging her away from an argument that she didn't even realize was still going on. dd doesn't take his eyes off of londyn until she disappears into her building, completely out of sight. he was obsessed with everything about her. he watched the way she slightly bounced, the way her hips switched with every step, the way she constantly looked around taking in her surroundings. he pinched his nose with his thumb and pointer finger and shook his head. he couldn't believe this. he was obsessed with her and she was his.

a/n: this was kinda short but heyyy i'm back

a/n: this was kinda short but heyyy i'm back. for anyone confused the second part of this happens the day after the date. i want to write a notti story and a ddot story but idk yet so let me know if you guys would want that. i love ya sm. comment, vote, and as always, leave suggestions. -c 🫶🏼