𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that she lost all perception of time when her emotions were high

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that she lost all perception of time when her emotions were high. when she was excited, or nervous, or upset time got away from her in a way she couldn't control. sometimes it went way too slow, and others it went way too fast. this was one of those times when it went way too slow.

it had been 2 minutes. only 2 minutes that she sat crying in darrian's arms, yet somehow it felt like it had been hours. like she had cried for so long that her body was no longer able to produce tears. but it wasn't hours. it was just 2 minutes. she cried for 2 minutes before the soft knock on her apartment door. 2 minutes before aaliyah jumped up to open it. 2 minutes before dd stepped into her apartment. 2 minutes before she was out of darrian's arms and in his.

"dd." the girl said softly, as she wrapped her arms tightly around his necks. he quickly wrapped his around her waist, pulling her even closer to him. before he gets the chance to ask why she's crying, he looks over her shoulder at ddot who can't look him in his eyes and then at notti who just shakes his head and mouths my bad.

"it's okay, ma. i'm good. please don't cry." he says, trying to comfort the hysterical girl. he motions with his hand for darrian to come, sliding the gun out of the waistline of his jeans and placing it in darrian's hand. he then lifts londyn off the floor and she wraps her legs around his waist, burying her face in his shoulder.

"i'm so mad at you right now." she says through her tears.

"i know baby." he responds, tightening his grip on the girl beyond what either of them thought was possible.

"i love you so much. please don't leave me." she whispers, her voice cracking towards the end. and as tough as dd was, seeing the state londyn was in and hearing how broken she sounded, he almost broke down too.

"i love you so much more londyn. i'm not going nowhere, worda my deads i could never leave you my love." he says. he put her on the floor and pulls away from the hug, putting his hands on her cheeks and using his thumbs to brush away her tears. he plants a soft kiss on her forehead and then grabs her hand pulling her to sit on the couch.

"did you catch him at least?" notti asks, attempting to lighten the mood. his attempt is successful as it causes both londyn and dd to laugh.

"nah. that pussy nigga wasn't ona block." dd responds, obviously annoyed. he hoped he would catch the boy today and end him for the way he spoke about londyn. the things he said about her were disrespectful and disgusting, and dd couldn't let that slide. so he went to handle it, but the boy was nowhere to be found.

"damn mud. you gonna spin back?" ddot asks, but quickly regrets asking when londyn shoots him a shut the fuck up glare.

"nah gang. he pussy i'm not bout to waste no more time on him. if he wanna get it on, he know where i stay at." dd responds, shrugging the whole situation off nonchalantly.

"what even happened?" londyn asks, still pretty lost on the whole situation. dd was confused cause he thought ddot had told her the whole situation, not just that he went to spin rpt.

"niggas ain't tell you the whole story?" he asks, to which londyn just shakes her head. "aight i gotta charge my phone and i'll put you on. come on." he says, practically dragging londyn to her room. he plugs his phone into his charger and as soon as it turns on, he unlocks it and goes to instagram opening up a dm. "read the whole thing" he says, handing londyn the phone.

rjfrmthe_ts

yo you talk to that
londyn bitch?

bitch 😂? dats my wife
nigga watch ya mouth

nahhh wifin a smooch
is wild 😂😂😂

nigga what you don't
even know her emd

ik her real well nigga
i killed that

she would never even
dap you up lil nigga
stop playin wit me

i did her dirty. had her on her
knees in a staircase. she ate me
up real good 😂😂

rs bro pass her back to me 😂

nah bro you chattin
rn i do not play bout that
girl at all

i'm spinnin the ts tmr
nigga since you got jokes
come outside 😂
read 14h ago

londyn looks up at him when she finishes and hands him back the phone, disgusted. she couldn't believe that a boy she didn't even know could say shit like that about her. she felt dirty and disrespected by it.

"bro what the fuck? i don't even know this nigga." she says looking dd right in his eyes. she wasn't sure if he believed her, but she really hoped he did. she didn't want dd to think she was a slide, or even worse, a opp thot.

"i know ma. that's why i wanted to get it on wit him. nobody could talk about you like that to me. weird ass nigga is sittin here lyin on ya name. i told you i got you for life ma and i meant that shit. if i ever catch that nigga it's clipped for him." dd keeps rambling on about how bad he wants to beat the shit out of the boy and londyn just sits there smiling and nodding along. she was happy to see that dd trusted her and that he'd do anything for her. she grabs his face in her hands, planting a soft kiss on his lips to shut him up.

"thank you dd. i love you so much." she whispers against his lips. he just smiles, reconnecting their lips.

a/n: can we all agree to ignore her coat pls

a/n: can we all agree to ignore her coat pls. anyways guysss ofc i would not ever kill dd off. thank you guys for 21k reads like whattt i'm so shocked. love you all. comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions -c 🫶🏼