2003

'KNOCK, KNOCK.'

"I'm coming Elizabeth!" Evan yelled across the house quickly tiding up the rest of the house, packing a few loose things into the drawers.

Evan opens the door, "hey, Beth"

"Happy birthday Evan!" Elizabeth Celebrated, she handed Evan a birthday card with the words 'Happy 28th Birthday' printed in dark blue.

"Your making me feel old now Beth" Evan said sarcastically allthough he did feel old.

"That's because you are old" Elizabeth snarked.

The two sit down, sitting at the corner of the dining table.

"You visited father recently?" Evan asked

"Do you really think that man deserves our company?" Beth answered

"I mean he was alright until, until Michael..." Evan stopped, he didn't want to bring up such a touchy subject on a day that was supposed to be happy.

"Yea, a few of us are meeting up at our old house to look through his old stuff if you wanted to come?" Elizabeth requested, she thought that might cheer Evan up.

"I guess, it would be nice"

The two sat and talked for a while until Elizabeth had to go get their old house ready for the night.

Evan sat alone now, his arms being used as pillows to lay his head on. He felt tears fun down his face, not quite getting to his chin before hitting the table. Michael was right, even after 20 years he was still a pathetic crybaby.

Evan looks up across the table, his eyes still watery and red.

Michael was there...

He seemed slightly pale and see through with a few injuries, but he was there. Michael was just sitting there minding his own business not considering that Evan was even there.

Evan screamed, Michael looked up confused as if it hadn't been exactly 20 years since 'The Bridge.'

"Who are you?" Michael asked

"Uhm- I, Michael? Is that you?" Evan stuttered

"I asked a question first" Michael crossed his arms.

"Micheal, it's me! Evan!"

"No, no, no, Evan is like 8, you look in your 30s"  Michael seemed to be getting more annoyed and confused.

"First of all ouch, second of all, that's because you've been dead for 20 years!" Evan began mildly panicking

"What-" Michael stops his anger.

"You heard me! You have been dead for 20 years and now all of a sudden you show up in my house!? This doesn't make any sense!" Evan was angry but not at Michael, he was angry at the world for randomly raising his brother from the dead and not warning him.

"I can't be dead? I'm here aren't I? What is going on? What happened?" Micheal questioned himself.

"You don't remember the bridge?" Evan interrupts.

"The bridge?"

"Are you like a ghost?" Evan gets up from the chair and walks over to Michael ignoring his question. He reaches his hand out to Michaels arm, Evans hand passes through Micheal, a chill goes down his spine.

"A ghost" Evan determines "my brother is a ghost."

"Whats with you and avoiding my questions? What Bridge? What happened?" Michael questioned once again.

"You- I push- you fell of a bridge and died on the way to Fredbear's" Evan explained incorrectly.

"Oh- that rings a bell I guess? It's kind of faint but I remember falling." Michael began remembering. "So you are 30?"

"Just turned 28 today, I'm not 30" Evan Argued.

"Close enough" Michael teased.

"Haven't changed one bit have you?" Evan teased back.

"I have! I don't have my mask" Michael pointed at his wounded forehead, referring to his foxy mask he used to tease Evan with.

"Your acting like that mask was your whole personality" Evan remarked.

Michael puffs in annoyance and tightens his crossed arms.

"You child" Evan teased.

"Excuse me?"

"Never mind that, I need to get ready for tonight" Evan continued.

"What's happening tonight?" Michael asked.

"Me, Liz and some others are looking through your old stuff" Although Evan was acting as if seeing his dead brother twenty years after he died was a normal thing, he was in fact, panicking.

"I never gave you all permission to do that!" Michael stated

"I mean your dead? Who's gonna stop us?" Evan laughed awkwardly.
Michael flew towards Evan to playfully attack him. He passed straight through him.

"Right, ghost things" Michael said disappointed.

"Anyway, stay here while I get ready, don't touch anything" Evan demanded.

Michael waves his hand through the dining room table showing he couldn't touch things even if he tried.

"Right, ghost things" Evan quoted his brother.