He knows...

(Quick little thing here, sorry this part took so long, writer's block sucks and I can't write William very well. Please be patient with me, I'm trying to make this AU as detailed as possible so I need some time.)

(TY, enjoy)

Evan lay in his bed peacefully as the pitter patter of the rain hit the window above just above the white chest of drawers scattered with paperwork.

"AHHHH" a painful scream echoed through the house.
Beep beep beep beep beep beep, the fire alarm screeched.

Evan rushes out of his room, swinging the door open.

"Michael? Are you okay? Is there a fire?" Evan panicked.

"I- I put my hand out for the rain and it- it stung, and it started smoking and I-"
Michael clenched his hand.
"I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Oh, okay, are you alright?" Evan checks on his brother, who was now- technically his little brother? Evan didn't understand ghost aging, it wasn't a topic that needed to be discussed.

"Uh, yea I guess, my hand hurts a bit..." Michael replies. "Yea, no, not a bit, a lot, my hand hurts a lot, Ow"

"Let me look at your hand" and without thinking Evan holds up Michael's hand. "Wait, how did I just-"

"Wow" Michael stared at his hand in awe, how was this happening?

Michael's hand then quickly phased through Evan's.

"That was..." Evan process "unusual?"

"It was, but what is more unusual is why you haven't turned off this loud smoke alarm!" Mike lifts his hands to his ears, which didn't do anything for him.

"Oh right!" Evan quickly runs over to the counter above the stove to turn off the beeping. The repetitive buzzing had gone in one ear and right through the other, it passed over his head while taking care of his brother.

"Right, I'm going to go get ready now." Evan declares.

"Getting ready for what?" Michael asks.

"I'm visiting father today, would you like to come?" Evan returns a question.

"Do I have anything better to do?" Michael replies sarcastically.

"Taking that as a yes," Evan turns around and begins walking to his bedroom.

"Obviously~!" Michael shaped a megaphone out of his hands, making his comment more enthusiastic and loud.

"Alright, get in the car." Evan demanded playfully. Michael fazes through the car door and hovers over the seat.
"It's still weird when you do that." Evan comments.

"Yea I know, but it's not like I can open the door." Michael replies grabbing for the inside door handle, proving his point more.

"Yea yea, ghost things," Evan motions his hands in a mocking manner. He places the keys into the keyhole and starts the car.

The drive was quiet, Michael was still curious about their father but it seemed to be a touchy subject for Evan so he didn't ask again.

Evan parks his car and the two begin walking to the entrance, making sure he only had his ID and his Car Key in his pockets.

After going through all the safety procedures Evan sat down waiting for William to be escorted the seat on the other side of the glass.

William gleefully sat on the round chair opposite Evan.

"Wow, what happened to him?" Michael stared at William with a weirded out look on his face. Evan ignored him.

"Hello Evan!" William grinned with the same almost sinister smile he always wore.

"Hello Father, it's been a while."

"It has been a while, if I am correct it has been 8 years." William guesses.

"7 years, it's been 7."

"Ah yes, time flies in here." William seems almost layed back as if he wasn't given multiple life sentences, and was stuck there until he died.

"Beth hasn't visited me for a while either, she normally visits every month." William continues.

"Well, she's been taking care of her baby." Evan explained.

"Ah yes, she told me she was thinking of adopting a baby." William recalled, "always the caring one of you three, honestly a little annoying."

"Hey!" Evan began to defend his sister, "wait, yea she is a little annoying." Evan joked.

The two spoke for a while, about some old memories, stuff that's happened recently. Michael simply floated there, he seemed bored but he enjoyed his brother and father ramble on about things he had missed. Though eventually William mentioned something neither Evan or Michael expected.

"So is he here?" William asked.

"Is who here? What are you talking about?" Evan questioned.

"Michael!" William grinned as if it was obvious.

Michael looked at Evan, then at William, and then back at Evan.

"Wha- What?" Evan stuttered confused.

"I know you've been seeing him Evan, I know there's something weird about that bridge and I know what you did..."  William tapped his fingers together in a similar manner that villains from movies did.

Evan stared onto the road, his hands glued to the wheel. He was confused, scared, upset. Michael simply sat there, he didn't want to interrupt his brother's 'hissy fit.'

How did he know?