What-?

The blur of all the people slowly turned dark. It was as if he had just fainted. He couldn't feel, or hear, or see, it was pitch black.

Cheery music began to play as Evan opened his eyes.

He was under a table?
He glared down at his arms and legs.
He was a little kid again?

What had happened Evan thought, one moment he was sobbing on a bridge and now he was under a table hearing happy music.

He rubbed his face to try and wake himself up from this random dream.
Tears.
He felt tears, well yes he had just been crying but this was some sort of dream right? He couldn't have been crying in the dream.
He got out from under the table and turned to look at it, his old bear plush was there.

"Oh! Hello Fredbear." That's what his creative 6 year old brain had thought of.

Evan grabbed the plush and turned to look at the rest of the building, Fredbear's Family Diner?

"But this place has been shut down for years?" Evan spoke out loud to himself.

He bagan to walk throughout the building, there were party decorations, everywhere.

"Hey Evan!" He turned to see Michael, but he wasn't a ghost, he was alive.

"Michael? Your okay! Your alive!" Evan cheered.

"Of course he's alive, nothing happened to him?" Marc leaned over Michael's shoulder.

"I've got no idea what you are talking about, but we have a surprise for you!" Michael smirks.

"What?" Evan stutters begging to tear up, he couldn't control the tears, they just appeared.

"Your brother is such a crybaby!" Evan stumbled back, knocking into Simon and Fredrick.

The masks were back, but they weren't all old and broken, they looked newer...

Before Evan could figure out what was happening he had been suspended in the air and lifted towards the main attractions of the diner, Fredbear and Springbonnie.

The last thing Evan saw was the springlocks snap shut.

And once again the sad sounds of ambulance sirens filled the air.

Evan came to the conclusion that one of them, either him or Michael were always going to die, no matter what there was never going to be a happy ending.

Of course, their father was always right.

No one wins.
One of them.
will always.
be a murderer.

"There are no happy endings.
Endings are the saddest part,
so just give me a happy middle
And a very happy start."
- Shel Silverstein