Right, Ghost things.

"Evan? Can I come with you, to our old house?" Micheal asked Evan as he zipped up his jumper.

"Uhh, yea I guess?" Evan answered.

"Who is going?" Micheal questioned

"Uhh, Me, Liz, Simon, Fredrick and Marc" Evan listed "oh! And I think Elizabeth is bringing her new baby; Anne."

"What? First of all since when does Elizabeth have a baby? And second of all is father not coming?"

"Since August and no father isn't coming, he's in prison" Evan explained.

"Why is he in prison?" Michael asked

"That doesn't matter he just is," Evan sounded annoyed not wanting to bring up the fact their father was convicted and guilty of serial child murder.

"Right, get in the car."

"You have a Car?" Michael teased

"Yes Michael, I'm an adult, I have a car" Evan said annoyed at his brother.

Evan and Michael walked into the garage and Evan gets in the drivers seat of the car.

"Wait- how are you gonna sit in the car?" Evan asks

"Same way I sat at the dinning room table" Michael replied "By hovering over the seat."

"Right, sure that works" Evan gestures for Michael to sit in the car.

The two sit in the car, Michael waving his hand outside testing if anyone else could see him.
They couldn't, it was just Evan with some sudden supernatural power to see his dead brother.

Evan stops the car outside a rickety old grey house. The house looked like it was falling apart. The corners of the house looked soaked with water damage, the hinges of the peeling door rusted.

"Jeez, what happened to our house?" Michael questioned.

"We left it when we moved out, father legally still owns it so we can't sell it or anything" Evan didn't want to sell the house though; It held to many memories, maybe not good ones per say but still... Memories.

"Well shall we go in?" Evan opens the drivers side door as Michael fazes through the passenger door.
Evan and Michael go up to the front door. The sound of people chattering and laughing. Evan knocks on the door, a few bits of dried paint fall off the door.

"Evan!" Elizabeth opens the door and gives Evan a hug.

"Hey Beth!" Evan greets his sister.

"Hey Evan!" Fredrick, Marc and Simon yell from the end of the hallway in unison. They sat in a circle on the floor with a space where Evan assumed Elizabeth was sitting.

Fredrick, Marc, Simon and Michael used to be really close, they hung out constantly and together teased Evan, a lot. Though ever since Michael passed they had been a lot better and nicer to Evan.

Elizabeth leaded Evan and Michael, though unknowingly, towards the group.

"I'm gonna go get the boxes of stuff, you guys can stay here I guess" Elizabeth walked up the stairs.