07

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

after the whole weekend thing with my cousin and k2 and his other friends, it was like everyone acted as if nobody knew each other

well except me and my cousin of course.

but the boys, it's like once the weekend was over everyone just disappeared.

navi told me her and kyree hadn't texted since tuesday.

but it was now wednesday, i wasn't really stressing over it. it was just a little odd.

like one minute we're all hanging out the whole weekend and then boom. everyone's gone.

yeah, i see k2 around a lot but if i looked his way he'd look back and continued to walk.

i mean..he always acted that way. but i thought since we did get a little close somewhat this weekend, we'd talk in school too.

i don't know.

"styles." mrs.robertson called out. the whole class looked back my way.

my face started to heat up feeling the eyes just staring at me.

"pay attention." she eyed me before turning back to the board.

i rested my chin onto the palm of my hand with my elbow on the desk.

i sighed. all i wanted to do is lay in my bed and eat, sleep, and drown in my music.

hearing the sound of something being thrown i looked down next to my foot seeing a balled up piece of paper.

rolling my eyes at the childishness i looked back at the teacher not knowing anything she was even talking about from the simple fact of me zoning out.

a few seconds later i felt a light ball of paper hit me in the back.

"i swear to god, whoever the fu-" almost getting out of character dooda put his finger up to his mouth in a hush tone.