21

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

3 days later

3 days later..

"KAYMONIIII!!!" my eyes shot opened as i quickly sat up with my chest heaving up and down before i threw an oversized tshirt on and ran downstairs.

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!" my face formed into a straight face and my parents faces frowned. they had these pretty pink and black balloons and a small cake.

i sighed. "lord i thought something was wrong.." i held onto my chest walking down the stairs as my face formed into a wide smile. "thank you guyssss!!"

i grabbed onto the balloons kissing my mother on the cheek and reaching for a hug to my dad. "we love you so much." he told me as my mom nodded in agreement.

"i love you guys too." i cheesed. "what typa cake is this?"

"vanilla and chocolate—whip cream of course." my mama waved me off causing me to nod. best cake in my opinion.

"and here." my dad gave me a small gift bag. i gave my mom the cake to hold along with the balloons and opened it.

"oh my.." my eyes widened after i took the small blue box out of the bag, opening it and stared at the diamond earrings. "these are so prettyyyyyy!! thank you so much."

"mhm." my mama nodded. "that's from me, you know ya dad bought the bracelet for you for ya last birthday."

"you just had to put that in huh?" he looked at her making me laugh.

"okay ima take these upstairs and get ready for today." i told them grabbing everything and making my way back up the stairs.

"navi said she'll be here later on!" i heard my mama say as i walked through my room.

"okay!" i responded back and sat the cake and gift back onto my dresser and letting go of the balloons letting them float up to the ceiling.

i grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was 12.