29

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

"where's your boyfriend

"where's your boyfriend.." i read aloud as i sat on live boredly until kodie came back. "he went to go get my food." i answered.

user how long y'all been together?

"year and a few months."

user you are so pretty 🥹

i cheesed. "thank you."

user what he getting you?

"what he gettin- some seafood. SPICY!" i answered copying the tiktok.

user "all i'm thinking about rn is a 12 pound bag of seafood boil..SPICY!"

i laughed seeing somebody caught the joke.

iamlala._ 😂😂😂😂

i got closer to the phone tryin to read the comment of laughing emojis, i didn't know who it was so i figured she was just laughing at what i said.

"y'all im so forreal." i chuckled moving my freshly done soft locs from my face hearing the door. "i think that's him."

user YOU THINK?!

"that do sound a lil off." i laughed lowly standing up from the bed. "should nobody else be walking through here like that."

"girl who the hell is you talking to?" i heard him say as i walked into the living room seeing him walking to the kitchen sitting the bag onto the marble island counter.

"what sauce you get me?" i squinted my eyes at him.

"mild?"

"cool cool." i nodded. "hm. hold this." i gave him my phone walking over to the bag opening it.

"ou it's all hot and fresh."

"we don't want you..in the camera—give her the ph- bitch ion give a fuck." my eyes widened after taking a shrimp out the bag and looking over at kodie.