26

KODIE TYLEEK PORTERS

"man on my son i wish somebody recorded that shit

"man on my son i wish somebody recorded that shit." don laughed. "i gotta see how lil one fight."

me and kyrie was tellin him and doodie how everything went down the other day.

i sideyed him breaking the bits of weed down onto the tray. "she can fight bitch."

"nigga ain't got no fuckin son." doodie chimed in. "i wish you stop sayin that."

"fuck you."

"she finna piss me off." i heard kyrie say and i looked up to see him typing away on his phone. "the fuck does it mean when a female say she finna throw a kickback but can't no niggas come? bitch what you got to hide??"

don and doodie burst into laughter and i only shook my head hearing don speak.

"on bro she fuckin somebody else."

doodie smacked his lips. "don't listen to that nigga, he just mad nobody want him."

i made a face. "tuh, coulda fooled me. nigga can't keep his dick in his pants. nigga gone be walking around this bitch burning."

"k2.." he side eyed me as a warning causing me to let a laugh.

"pass me that." i told him referring to the backwood that sat beside him in the chair. "and give my fuckin lighter pussy i see that shit stickin out yo pocket."

"nah bitch." he shook his head after tossing me the wrap. "you left it in my car, whats left is now mines."

"fuckin goofy." i shook my head. "aye they probably having some girl shit, i know fasho mirah going. she enjoy shit like that."

"so why the fuck she ain't say that?" kyrie looked at me crazy with his brow raised. "cause adding niggas ain't coming too suspicious for me, the fuck."