17

KODIE TYLEEK PORTERS

"so we talking and shit, i get her to come in the room so we won't have to be round allem mfs while i'm tryna rizz her ass up

"so we talking and shit, i get her to come in the room so we won't have to be round allem mfs while i'm tryna rizz her ass up." don explained.

"uglah nigga talking bout rizz up." doodie laughed. "boy you a bitch, don't ever say that shit again."

don bust out laughing. "on god that shit is cringe, but my lil brother got me saying that shit bruh."

"continue the story."

"bet bet, so we finna get on to that shit..if you know what i mean." don eyed doodie and i rolled over kyrie's bed with my face in the pillow still listening to this nigga story.

ian really give a fuck for real, but ima listen.

"y'all was gone fuck?"

"on bro we was, but look bruh!" he told em. "why she gone stop and say, she got three homegirls. we should all do a 4 man."

"4 MAN?!" doodie yelled out and kyrie shushed him.

"nigga why the fuck is you yelling?" he asked him. "too fuckin early bruh."

"my bad bitch." doodie responded back. "4 man? ain't no way."

i groaned and checked my phone before clearing out my messages.

"i'm not doing no 4man with them ugly ass bitches bruh." i responded to what don said causing kyrie to laugh. "i gotta girl."

"look at this nigga." don said to me. "yes 4 man nigga, so i'm in my head like..no way she stopping to ask this shit when i can just fuck her ass right now, knowwhaimsayin."

"is her homegirls bad at least? the fuck." doodie responded back.

i huffed looking at my phone before putting it back down.

"hell wrong with this nigga?" kyrie asked.

"i miss my girl." i mumbled back.

doodie laughed as i rolled back over looking at them as kyrie put his shoes on, doodie sat in his gaming chair, and don was standing by the door.