15

AMIRAH KAYMONI STYLES

"amirah i don't understand how any of this even happened

"amirah i don't understand how any of this even happened." my mom sighed shaking her head as she sat with her arms crossed shaking her right leg.

i huffed looking around the police station. "it was whatever they had going on." i lied.

"why isn't his uncle coming to get him?" she asked for the second time when we went over to tell him but all he did was say that he didn't care and it was all on him.

"they have a bad relationship with each other."

"this is crazy." she shook her head.

i had to tell my mom what happen, even tho she didn't very much know kodie that well she was nice enough to sign a couple papers and bail him out.

"you gonna tell dad about this?" i looked at her frowning.

"well.." she sighed. "i don't really have a choice. he's gonna wanna know what's going on amirah."

i looked off rolling my eyes knowing he was gonna do the most.

after the fight, dj had got beaten up pretty badly and it was all over instagram. kodie was arrested of course. and so was dj, kyree's mom had already came and got him from the police station and i knew he was in a lot of trouble. his mom seemed like the type to don't play.

my mom did fuss me out a little. it was a weird feeling, i was never in trouble like this and she never had to yell at me about something.

the were a sound of something opening, me and my mother both looked to the back doors to see kodie coming out with his hands cuffed and a police officer behind walking him out.

"there he is." i stood up along with my mom. she had her arms crossed and made a face at him as if SHE was his mother just waiting to yell at him.