Introduction

So this is the new and improved version of So Little Time, which was my first ever chapter Frerard fic I wrote about one hundred years ago - yes, I am immortal.

I literally hate the original version of this fic, and the only reason I haven't deleted it is because a lot of you guys seem to like it for some reason.

I have been debating rewriting this forever, because even though it sucks, I think I had an okay plot idea, and I finally got the motivation to start working on it recently.

I originally was just going to go through it and make the story I had already posted better, but that got frustrating really quickly, so I decided to just start writing it like a totally new book instead, which seems to be a lot easier for me.

There will be a lot of changes; it is going to be written in third person for one thing so I don't have to mess with all of those annoying view point switches, and I added a lot of filler stuff to make it longer and more cohesive. The chapters will still be decently short compared to my other books, but the original one had an average chapter length of about 1000 words, so it won't be that bad.

The storyline will be the same though; I debated about changing a lot of the cheesy stereotypes I used in the first version, but I thought that would make it too different of a book, so I left them in after all, even though a lot of it is so overdone, but hey - I was twelve, so it's still not going to be a perfect story.

I would highly recommend never reading the original copy of this book - just trust me on this, it really is not worth your time.

So yeah - I'm actually kind of excited about this, and even though the last thing I need to be doing is starting another fic, I basically just said fuck it, and I have already written out the first chapter, which I will be posting in a second.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this much more then the first version, and if not, oh well - I am having a lot of fun writing it.

((((revision vibes))))

<3 starr