The Audacity Of This Bi- (2)

"It is our second day in UA and I must say we've adapted quickly to our new environment"

Walking into the classroom with a head held high and full of grace Fischl sat down on her destinated seat and opened her book
'This book is boring but it makes me look smart and literatured' Fischl thought to herself, she wasn't really reading the book more so flying over the words slowly.

"I Am walking through the door like a normal person"

'wow, it's all might! I can't believe he's actually here hihihi ahhhhh! This is so cool I wanna ask for an autograph or maybe a selfie or or- mine fräuline please fix your posture"
Oz interrupted fischls fan girl rant when he noticed that her postures became anything but that of a princess.

"wow all might really is a teacher at this school"

"so cool"

"Are you all ready for combat training!?"

"Finally a way to show off my true power," Fischl said smugly 'ahhhhh I can't wait to wear my outfit' even though her demeanour seems calm and collected she's actually fangirling on the inside but let's be real she would never openly admit that.

_______________________________________________________________

"Hey um... You why is your Bird staring at the wall?" a girl with pink hair asks"oh you mean my companion oz? Well it wouldn't be nice for a gentleman to stare at a woman changing so he decided to look at the wall" Fischl explained

"awww that's so cute your little birdy is such a gentleman! I forgot to ask, what's your name?" the pink girl asked me with a grin "I am Fischl die Prinzessin der verurteilung"

"What?" they all asked in unison "p-prinsesin dur ver- What? Is that even Japanese you don't look like a foreigner to me," a pair of flotation clothes asked me "ha-ha well you see I'm simply out of this world and my name is simply my status of my empire," fischle said proudly
(I am getting second-hand embarrassment)

"how about we simply call you Fischl?" a girl with her hair styled into a ponytail suggested "calling mein fräuline by her name without formality? That is unacceptabl-" oz started ranting "no it's quite alright oz they are our dear comrades aren't they?"

_______________________________________________________________