who is she(19)

How are you this evening ua high school? We are the League of Villains," a lizard guy said proudly
"It's them again?" I mumbled
Looking at the situation overall, it's not looking good.

Most students are in the forest, and who knows how many villains there actually are. My head is already hurting from all of this.

"I could crush this kittens' skull so easily. How about it?~"How dare you!" Tiger shouted angerly at the two villains."Tiger, I've talked to everyone. Trust the students safely to ragdoll, and class rep make sure the students make is back safely,"

"Leave it to me, let's go," Iida shouted before we turned, making our way back to camp. "Go on without me, mandalay, I know where kota is!" Midoriya ran off. Before we could say anything

'Should I go and help midoriya or retreat?! What if he runs into a villain' Midoriya already ran off without me. "Midoriya, wait!"

I can't leave him out there alone. What if he crosses a villain!
I tried following him, but his speed was outrageous when he used his quirk.

I ended up losing him "shit...now what," I looked around for any hints of where he could have gone or any students nearby

"Oz reveal thyselves and lend me your strength," I summoned oz, and we binded our bodies to make travels faster. "we have to find the ohters while we are already here,"

 "we have to find the ohters while we are already here,"

'Do we?'

I glanced at the burning trees.'You can't even save yourself if you had to' ugghh, not now my headache was getting worse.

I felt myself losing control over my quirk. I have to stay strong. My friends are in danger!

"Everyone in class A B and C! In the name of the pro hero erasure head, you are granted promotion to ingage in combat, I repeat, use your training. You may fight these villains!" I heard mandaly in my head, I finally found someone in the forest and decided to land down."I finally found someone, are you OK?"
.
.
.
"Flesh...so pretty" that's not a student, "Listen, we've discovered the villains targets kachan and fischl, Try to avoid combat and stick to groups!"
If only she could have told me sooner, "Lucky me...the boss never mentioned in what condition we should bring you back. He probably won't mind if you lose a finger, " the villain in a black bag said. His exposed teeth give me the chills

'Do I fight or run.. I don't know how strong he is, and I'm apparently a target'

Before I had any time to decide, he launched at me face first, almost like he was trying to bite me. "AHHHH!" A bloody scream left my throat as I ran as fast as possible.

"OZ LEND ME YOUR WINGS," I almost tripped from trying to launch without wing. "OZ? OZ!?" I shouted again before I felt a pair of wings form and guid me up the air.