hosu attack (12)

I woke up well rested and excited
"Oz, you know that feeling when you get super excited for the day and just wake up with so much energy!" I dashsd out of my bed and got ready putting on my hero costume and dashing out the room
I cleared my throat before knocking on todorokis door

"todoroki, it's time for morning patrolling." I was knocking on his door until he opened it clearly he just woke up. Bed head, still in his nightwear and "isn't it way too early for patrol? It's like 6 a.m., " Morning voice.... "Yeah, bit isn't a shared morning with breakfast better than waking up just for work? My brother taught me to mix work with fun." I tried to hide my slightly quivering voice and the fact that my eyes kept wandering."C'mon, get ready well, get breakfast, and then we'll meet up with todoroki-san," he sighs and grumbles a fine before shutting the door to get changed and ready.

I patiently waited outside while texting my brother and checking social media for any hero related news or anything said about me on the Internet, me and oz have gained a small audience since the sports festival, I know keigo doesn't care that much what the public thinks of him but for the first few years of us moving in together and him becoming a pro hero he tried hard to hide me from the public. "Ironic, isn't it..." When he started climbing the hero ranks, he became more paranoid he didn't want anything to happen to me.

'Maybe we should write mother again mein fräuline' I looked at him and gently smiled "yeah maybe" I heard todoroki coming to the door, and I pushed myself off the wall "any plan on where we are going?" I perked up."There is apparently a nice cafe 10 minutes away from here. Let's check that out!" I pulled out my phone to look for the directions of the cafe before grabbing todorokis arm and dragging him there. He still seems too tired to care, not that I minded.

We sat down a bit more secluded since todoroki wanted privacy and didn't feel like being recognised that soon, I ordered a mocha latte with pancakes. todoroki got himself a cappuccino and a sandwich. "The pancakes are so fluffy." I squealed, not even trying to hide my excitement, I felt comfortable around todoroki to keep my secret. "Here, try some!" I cut off a corner with syrup and picked it up with my fork, holding it to him.

He just took a sip of his cappuccino before accepting my offer. "It is," he just said, trying to savour the taste. we eat our breakfast with todoroki, mostly being silent and me talking his ears off, but I doubt he minded.

It almost feels like a dat- 'no fischl bas fischl it's just breakfast' I took a huge sip of my mocha latte to calm my nerves 'these feeling have been bothering me for a while oz what do I do? I don't want to ruin this!' I looked at my mug while communicating with oz inside my head 'I'm not really good at this mein fräuline but I doubt you would ruin anything with a small crus-' 'LalLalal I can't hear youuuuuu!' it's not a crush

I looked out the large window for a second, looking at the people passing the street and living their lives, appreciating life for a moment felt so calming I couldn't help but smile at everything that happened recently and how far I've come.

I took another sip of my hot beverage and then looked up,

!?

Todoroki had his elbow proped up on the table, and his cheek rested on his palm. He was staring at you the entire time. "You know, when you are more yourself, you're quite pleasant to be around." he took a sip of his drink and then looked back at you.

"Why do you want to hide this so bad?"he put his cup down and reached for my hand. At first, I pulled back, but then he reached it out letting me decide if I wanted to hold it

I hesitated, for a second before looking at him, then his hand before gently grabbing it.