is this a bonding moment? (11)

It was time for our one week internship with pro heroes! I was so excited, I will work under todoroki-san! I swealed lightly while oz is caring my bags.
'It was quite the shock for our dear brother though mein fräuline'
Oz and I sighed at the memory

"What do you mean you won't intern with me? Your dear older brother? " he was dramatically crying while holding me tightly in his arms."I thought my baby chicken would have loved to see me work, uwaaaaaa. " he was spinning us around the air."I got an offer from todoroki-San! Also, I already train under you, big brother!" He had his arms under my arm pits making me float, then he took a close look at my face."UWAAAA MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAAAAAST!"

"Yeah, no kidding, we had to comfort him for the next two hours..." I looked at my phone to see he's already blown it up with messages, I rolled my eyes."Let's go oz our train will be here soon.
'Yes mein fräuline'

I see my classmates also waiting for their trains "greetings comrades! Destiny awaits us."
I waved my hand in the air while walking to them

"Morning to you too fischl," tsu gretted me back "ahhh aren't you excited? Working with actually pro hero's!" Mina smirked, I nooded."I'm quite happy with who I'm interning, yes." I gave them a cocky smirks 'Uuwaaa I'm so excited I'm gonna work with todoroki-san!' I kept my excitement to myself.

"I can't wait to hear about it all once we come back to school."
Hagakure smiled (I think it sounded like it in her voice)
"No one is interning in hosu, right? It's kinda scary with stain and all that. " I looked at the girl, and my smile faltered a bit.

I heard what happened to ingenium from my brother. Honestly, if I were in Iidas's situation, I wouldn't know what to do. How would I have reacted if my brother got attacked or hurt? I spaced out for a second, thinking about that terrible scenario

 How would I have reacted if my brother got attacked or hurt? I spaced out for a second, thinking about that terrible scenario

"Well, see each other in one week,"
I turned around and made my way towards todoroki. "You barely packed anything." I looked at his small bag and then up at him.

"I got all I need, don't worry,"he didn't look excited at all, "cheer up todoroki, there are so many things we will learn!" I tried to hype him up. He nodded his head with a sigh until our train arrived,

'Ugh, there are no seats left, and I have 2 bags with me.' I looked at todoroki, who seems umbotherd as usual. "I dislike standing in the train," I mumbled to todoroki. He was standing very close to me, so he had to look down. "Standing isn't that bad, is it?" He asked, confused."Easy for you to say 5'9" (176cm). You can reach the straphanger with ease. "

I pouted and put my bag under my arm. Trying to balance was hard since I had nothing to hold on or lean against. "Here," I looked up at todoroki and saw him holding onto a second straphanger, It took me a moment to realise what he ment "oh you have my thank!" I held onto his arm.

Wow, I could feel his muscles through his sleeves, "why do you talk like that?" he eyed me. "Pardon?" I was confused "at the sports festival when you talked with my father. I didn't recognise your voice at first because the way you spoke and your face was toned sounded so different. Why do you change your speech patterns and strain your voice like that?"