anxiety and exam's(15)

The past few days, I've been doing nothing but studying with the boys from the C class, tighnari is a very good teacher and patient, too. I did appreciate that, although that lisa person they mentioned wasn't home. "nihongo, so hard," Razor mumbled. "No worries, my furry friend, I heard they go easy on your language exams because most of you aren't from here,"

"I just hope my pen doesn't explode again..." Bennett chuckles
"I'm sure you'll do just great all of you," tighnari comforted us, "that de-pen-ds," cyno said, receiving a jab from tighnari
Cyno apparently makes a lot of shitty jokes, and no one likes them.
"All pay attention in class and fake notes, then you should be fine,"

When exams rolled around, I felt confident in my knowledge and skill, 3 days of written exams 'I'm so glad I studied with tighnari. He'd make a great teacher

"Wahooo, the written exams are finally over!" Mina squealed and thanked Yayoroyu for studying with her."They were almost too easy, I'd dare say." I shrugged,

And with that, the written exams were over, and now it's time for the practical exam

"Now then, let begin the last test,"
We were in the practice exam area with all of our pro hero teachers standing in front of us, "remember you can fail these finals if you wanna make it to the camp you'll have to pass" aizawa warned

"Why are all the teachers here?"jiro wondered."You probably asked around and have an idea of what about to happen."

"We are fighting those robots," denki cheered, and mina started hyping up the camp, "and that is exactly why we decided to change it!" Principle nezu popped out of aizwas scarf."You students will be working together in pairs, and your opponent will be one of our UA teachers!"

"Your partner and opponent were already decided based on various factors like fighting style grades and inner personal relationships"
Aizawa explained, "First are todoroki and Yayoroyu, against me." Aizawa smirked
'Yayoroyu and shoto? Their fighting styles aren't very alike. They both have high grades, and the relationship between the two....I've never seen them talk'

I eyed their direction. "The next pair is bakugou and Midoriya, and your opponent is," all might made a great entrance. "I am here. To fight!" He had his iconic smile plasterd on his face."we're going against all might!?" The both said with dread 'makes sense, but I feel bad for Midoriya'

The teams and pairs are as followed

Kaminari and mina against principal nezu

Aoyama and uraraka against thirteen

Jiro and koda against present mic

Tokoyami and tsu against against ectoplasm

Zero and mineta against midnight

Hagakure and shoji against snipe

Kirishima and sato against cementos

Last but not least, Iida and ojiro against power loader

But wait, what about me

"Um, Mr. Aizawa.." I raised my hand."Don't worry, we didn't forget about you." he crossed his arms and smirked. "Due to your situation, you will take your exam alone," situation? What situation!? "But against whom?" I felt a presence come closer behind me."Take a wild guess~" No. No way.

"The number 3 hero hawks!?" My class yelled in confusion."How is that fair sir she doesn't even have a partner, " uraraka shouted in disbelief. "Fischl, me and Hawks had a lovely chat about you being in UA, and he requested of us that can personally test you." I looked up at keigo ,so this is your doing?"