todoroki vs. fischl (9)

The semi-final battles had already begun, and fischl was dredded with anxiety. "I am the Prinzessin der verurteilung...I am the Prinzessin der verurteilung... I- ...."

She takes a deep breath to calm herself. Everything in this waiting room feels so bright, the slight bussing of the TV, the very distant yet loud screaming of the viewers as tokoyami and bakugou were have their 1 on 1 ,not that fischl would be paying attention right now. The light taps her shoes made while walking back and forth
She exhaled.

"I am fischl die Prinzessin der verurteilung, herrscherin of the immernachtreich."

____________________________________

Fischl made her way to the centre of the stadium where she would be duelling todoroki,

'I have a legacy to uphold I have to win for my family and friends'
She thought, "I promised..."

When todoroki made his appearance, her heart started to race, and fischl wished it was a simple skip of a heartbeat or the joyish feeling a giddy girl would feel when she  a handsome boy. It was pure and raw anxiety. Her legs started to shake, not much but enough to make her realise she was shaking.

"I am the Prinzessin der verurteilung..." she mumbled

As the countdown started, fischl took one last peek at her friends before throwing herself into what felt like a death match

Mona, she was always there, fischl and Mona have known each other since middle school and since then they have never left each ohters sides.

Bennet, the boy, is pure sunshine with a sad misfortune, but that never made his smile faulter even once, his confidence and motivation are admirable.

Razor, although it took some time for fischl to worm up, they are slowly getting used to each other and some what see eye to eye with occasional insult being thrown in for good measure.

Tokoyami and aoyama
Although their friendship was more like a lunch buddy relationship, fischl was still happy to have them. They were her first friends in school, and she'll never forget that.

Chongyun, xingqiu, and Xiangling
Although they've only met today, fischl can imagine herself getting a higher confidant with these 3
Xianglings mirroring of fischls behaviour xingqius similar but still different speech patterns and chongyuns perfec balance of calmness in this group of discord.

Someone is missing she looked at all her friends but the most important person wasn't there

Keigo takami, her adoring big brother, it took a lot of convincing to get her into UA or in any hero related education at all but she pulled trough now she doesn't want to disappoint him, she hoped. no prayed that he's seeing her performance on live television or social media.

The countdown made its way to 1 second

'Oz...promise me that we shall give it our all? Ok'  'yes mein fräuline'

Goooo

The nanosecond the fighting began todoroki tried to engulf fischl in an iceberg, "that lazy trick might work once - or maybe twice for the foolish but never thris" She shouted while making her way towards todoroki in the speed of light (not literally, metaphorically)

Once she gets close enough to him, she can try to electrecute him, fully charging up her fist she aimed for his left side.

Her move might have been fast,
But it was way too predictable for todoroki, swiftly dogging to the side to avoid her punch.

"You said it yourself, 'the same move won't work thirs'' was he mocking her, "and since when do you use fists to fight?" Grabing her wrist, he activated his ice quirk to immobilise her.