hero names (10)

After todoroki woke up not too long after in the nurses office.
"Oh good, you are awake," the recovery girl said

"You should be fine. I didn't even have to use my quirk," she explained before smiling."Now go shoo get properly dressed for the ceremony," she shooed him away to take care of the other students

___________todoroki pov____________

I was making my way to the changing rooms to put on a new shirt my old one got ripped.
I felt like I've forgotten something.
I was about to turn the corner when I halted and took one step back. Why was my father here?

I don't feel like dealing with him right now he will just nag me about losing, a sigh left my lips.

I would have to wait for him to leave. The sound of a door opening could be heard and timit footsteps

"Thank you, todoroki-san," the female voice said quietly. "I'm just doing my job," he said sternly. "...I know, but I still feel like I owe you....a part of me does,"

Silence was bestowed on both of them until my father spoke up again. "You don't owe me anything. What I did back then was simply my job, " his booming voice seemingly less intimidating now

"Todoroki-San...you made me want to become a hero, I begged my brother to let me in ua for so long I want to be just like you when I'm all grown up" She confest with a shacky voice at that point I have heard enough, this person wants to be just like my old man? If only they knew what a horrible person he actually is.

"Listen, amy, I'm sure you'll make great pro hero like your brother someday, and if you tell him what I just told you, I will simply deny it and claim you'd delusional understood?" Did my old man just threaten her or male a joke? I should step in before it gets out of hand. "Hai! Todoroki-san, but please call me fischl. "

I froze, but it was already too late. I was making my way around the corner, confusion lazing my face

"What exactly is going on here?" I crossed my arms, fischl looked at me with an unreadable expression  before glancing at my father. She's probably not aware of my strained relationship, but I can't blame her.
"Oh todoroki, your fahter just helped me....I still wasn't feeling well, and it got worse when you left." it got worse? I didn't notice until now, but her eyes were puffy, and her voice sounded horsed

"You two are on name bases. How come, Father? How do you know her?" What exactly is their history?! If it was an older woman, I would have assumed he might have had an affair, but that's my classmate, and i can only imagine the worst of things

"I really don't wanna talk above this right now...b-but I promise I'll tell you eventually todoroki" she looked so frail I'm used to seeing the confidant almost annoying cocky fischl not...amy is that what fischl was actually like deep down? Frail and scared, I have so many questions, yet no answers.
Why would she hide that side of herself she wasn't always speaking nonsense her voice was soft, and her appearance was cute.

...cute mhm that's new
I shock my head. "Fine, we'll talk later," I sighed before my gaze hardened when it landed on my father. "I think she'll be fine now,"

"I'll tell your brother to update me on the matter." she nodded with a small smile before waving him bye
"You heard all that, didn't you..." she held her arm and looked at me

I nooded my head slowly, so they knew each other through her brother, who's a pro hero "ill have to change real quick for the ceremony if you want. We can go together, " she smiled."I'd like that...oh and todoroki, " she called out to me before I entered the male locker rooms. "If you tell anyone about my government name or this, I'll call lightning upon you~" I looked at her, shocked, "but what wrong with you like this" instead of answering me she shoved me into the locker room and shut the door telling me to hurry.