fantasy AU special characters!

In a kingdom far away lived a princess, but she was no ordinary princess she was special.

"Oh dear oz, lend me your attention, for I have something to share." The princess ordered

You see, this princess had the ability to talk with the wild life, the bird to be more specific, she would talk with her feathed friends when no one else was there.

This is amy the princess of judgment, but she preferred to be called by her title fischl die Prinzessin der verurteilung.

"What news do you have to share mein fräuline?" This was oz her loyal familiar. "My dearest brother told me that I am to be betrothed to another," she sighs while laying down in a flower bed, "a man I have never met from a kingdom I've never visited"

The princess didn't want to marry, especially not a stranger. She had dreamed of the day a prince would save her from her formal ties into the immernachtreich, but that was just a tale, a fantasy.

"Oh dear oz, what shall I do?" She cried out."My brother has agreed to this arrangement because he and the kink go way back,"
"Maybe the Prince isn't so bad." Oz tried to reason with her,'I pray,'

"Princess Amy!?" Royal guards shouted out into the forest. It was another day where fischl sneaked out of the castle to meet with her feathed friends of course against her brother's will, but she couldn't care less she's been avoiding him every since the news of the marriage came out.

"Mein fräuline, it's been 6 days you can't avoid the king forever," Oz stated. "I know that, but I'm just so furious with him for deciding this for me,"

She pulled a bow and a quiver full of handcrafted arrows out the Bush. "I'm not a little girl anymore oz, I can make decisions by myself." she aimed her bow at a tree with a circle carved into it, hitting the centre of it.

Unbeknown to the king, the Prinzessin was very skilled with a bow and arrow, it's wasn't deemed ladylike, so she had to train in secret. "I'm sure he had no ill will in mind." Oz was sitting on a branch of the same tree fischl just shot at.

"Prince Amy! Please let me escort you back to the palace. Your brother wants your attendance eminently!" The guard shouted in a hasty manner
"And please dress in your finest dress. The king and crown prince are here to visit." Now fischl was panicking, running back to the castle with her outdoor dress clenched in her hand so she won't trip. She ran up the stars to her chamber and quickly got dressed in her finest best and brushed out her hair. "How do I look ozzy?" She questioned panic in her voice."Magnificent your hignes"

She put on a different pair of shoes and made her way to the throne room. "You've asked for my presence, brother?" The princess peeked her head in and saw 2 men standing in front of the king ."Ah yes, Amy, dear, come in and greet our guests." She entered the throne room and bowed down."Greetings your magisty,"

I straightened my back again and walked past them to stand next to my brother, "Amy, these are enji and shoto todoroki. They came to visit us for the planning of your marriage, I told you that, remember?" He In fact did not tell her since she was avoiding him for days and he never had the chance to tell her "Ah yes, of course, brother." She awkwardly smiled. "We can plan all the formal stuff later. Let them get know each ohter eh?" He smiled at the taller man "Amy why don't you show shoto around?" It's not like the princess had a choice "yea of course, come follow me. "
She escorted out of the throne room.

The crown princess didn't seem too excited about this whole situation either he had a monotone look most of the time and barely spoke, making fischl anxious they eventually ended up in the Royal garden "this the Royal garden, my favourite place in the Palace" she smiled at the sigh of the beautiful flowers and birds singing "it's nice" he said