Announcement (bis)

Hello!!

Here are the summaries of the two planned stories! I'm just finishing up my big project, but with the start of school it's going to be very erratic. Anyway, I'll start with the Servamp fanfic. Eventually, the original Survival Game story will be in French (on this account or the other one, I don't know yet. . . ) but my priorities will be my project and my studies of course.

It's been a while since the last problem right?

Some precisions :

-The Tsubaki problem is solved. The guy left with his subclasses to a house a few miles from Mahiru's house. He often comes at his home with Sakuya.
-The C3 is reformed and works to help the Servamps in case of problem.
-Mahiru's uncle is saved but not completely cured, and he's gone to recharge his batteries elsewhere.
-Lily is ok and everything but slightly weaker.
-Hyde renewed his contract with Licht for the convenience of the story.

Genre:Humour, Vampires, Romance, LGBTQ+ boyxboy /girlxgirl, Mystery

SUMMARY:
"Please be happy, you have been chosen for a mission of the highest importance!"
-"Couldn't you ask someone else?"
-"Too late. "
And so an introverted and a little fearful fudanshi found himself catapulted into one of the craziest worlds he knew (and that was supposed to be imaginary). As he struggled to carry out his mission, a new threat looms. . .

Meli-melo Death Game

Genre: Horror, Survival Game, Romance, LGBTQ+, Action (?), Mystery, and many more. . .

SUMMARY:
In search of their mother, two siblings find themselves thrown into a world full of horror games where their lives are counted. If they thought that surviving was something else than pursuing their primary goal,some secrets slowly begin to unfold. . .

Well, see you soon then!
Neli