Arc 1: THE HOUSE- My family (part 1)

Sooooo, the first chapter is here! The first part in fact... A bit late because of some circumstances.

You can read, enjoy and comment, and i hope you'll find that funny!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

For the second time since his death, Dan woke up in an enchanting, if somewhat more humane setting. A circular glance told him that he was in a large and beautiful soft bed with deep blue sheets, in the middle of a huge room richly decorated in shades of azure and white. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, which was decorated with gold mouldings continuing on the walls.

A white couch was laid next to a mahogany desk and chair, and a fluffy green water carpet was spread out at the foot of his bed. A large carved light wood cupboard faced him, near a door where a white sign with an inscription in an unknown language was hung.

 Strangely enough, he understood perfectly what was written: Bathroom.

"Well, I guess now I understand the language of this game, whatever it is,"; he sighed." Thanks, goddess."

Then, becoming aware of the situation:

"If this is my room, then I must really be rich. . . "

It was a big change for him who had to make do with a few euros for his lunch every week because his mother spent all their savings on her countless lovers.

So he was a member of a rich family, maybe a noble one.

But in what game?

"I hope it's a good game,";  the boy said to himself, "if there are good otome games."

He pushed back his blanket and threw his feet out of the mattress. . . only to notice something that didn't hit him immediately: he had shrunk. Really shrunk a lot. He felt weaker too.

Putting his feet on the ground, he was able to confirm that the ground was much closer. It seemed like he was much younger, maybe even a kid. Plus, the light blue silk pajamas he was wearing were too big for him.

Walking around the room, he saw a picture frame on the desk and approached it. It was a family photo: a richly dressed blond couple - the woman smiling like a sun and the man as impassive as a tree - framed an adorable boy with golden hair carrying a light-eyed baby who was clutching his garment, his gaze clearly expressing panic.

Noble blondes with two kids--

I've seen this somewhere before. . . She said it was a game I knew,  Dan remembered, and I don't know many of them, so. . . Wait.

He opened his eyes as his brain finally made the connection.

I don't believe it.

He found himself in the "blooming of the greenhouse rose";, one of the most typically boring games he had ever played.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The story was simple: the heroine, a beautiful young girl adopted by a baron, had revealed her magical powers at a party to which she had been invited. She had then attracted the attention of the Prime Minister who had allowed her to join the prestigious school"Academy of the Tower of the Gods"; reserved for high-ranking nobles, where she was obviously the exception.

There, she met the 3 targets of capture: the youngest prince of the Aldeion kingdom, the official playboy of the Academy and the vice-president of the Student Council.

According to his very vague recollections, she had won the admiration of all by her beauty and talents, so much so that she was often compared to Arianna Netarias, the daughter of Grand Duchess Netarias, who had a hidden skill that he never knew he had not discovered because he had never finished the game ;