prologue

( Song intro 'welcome to forks ' by twilight).

"you're weird get lost"
"Go away freak"!
"So weird"
"She's scary"
"Weirdo"

Those words, those words that haunted mizuki her whole life, those words also came with pain and with grief .

Her parents always told mizuki that no matter what people had said or says about her , she must endure it because words were like stones.

Up until she became five years old tragedy broke out at her home , fire engulfed mizuki's entire childhood and her parents.

Now she had no home to go too, no family to turn too, she cried and cried til their was no tears left in her.

Even though she's five years old now she wandered around, stranded in different places trying to find shelter and food.

She stayed low , low enough that no human being ever noticed her , not even the stray dogs noticed her.

She forgotten what love felt like, what that warmth nice cozy feeling that you would get when greeting your family while coming home , she even missed the house cat binxed, a black cat that her father picked up when it was a stray.

Day after day, night after night it felt like months went by without shelter or food.

Upon this night, this night she never knew would change her whole existence, she decided that what was worth living for? So she decided to go , she saw a river near by and thought that's a wonderful opportunity to easily end a life.

So she slowly got towards the shore bank of the river but then she thought, would anyone notice that she was gone?
Ha! Of course not, no one knows that she even exists.

She slightly smiles at thought,maybe in her next life she'll be a kitty in a nice warm bed with a loving family that would love her and cherish her and even care for her.

She would love that very much. That's all she wished for.

When she slowly brought her leg up she instantly heard a branch snap behind her.

She quickly turned to look behind her to see a tall man looking at her with wide eyes.

"Why would you kill yourself"? He asked her , her eyes suddenly widened at the strange man who asked her such question, so she replied in a small tone saying," what's their to live for"? She asked him.

She looks at him again and shows her a sympathetic genuinely smile at her, and slowly approaches her ," well theirs many things to live for", he says while smiling at her.

"Like what"? She asked bluntly," well......like..... family, or friends, someone to love and to cherish them", he says as he sits down in front of her.

"I have......none of those things ", she says quietly as she looks away.

The man reaches out too her and makes her face towards him," well I know a place that has those things ", he says with a genuine smile.

Her eyes widened at that and slowly tears start to come out as if she never cried before.
She cried and cried until the man embraced her with a warm soft hug.