Chapter Ten

Mizuki's POV

As I am deep in slumber I suddenly hear my alarm going off, I groaned feeling irritated that the fact that my alarm decides to wake me from my peaceful sleep.

I hated mornings, or really I should say at this point nights.......

I wake up feeling groggy as ever, pain all over my body as it aches, I shivered as sweat was drenched in my clothes making me feel cold.

I managed to lift my legs out of bed as I slowly got up, as I still felt sluggish from obviously last night's incident AND blood loss.

I walk towards my bathroom getting ready for a shower , I turned the steamer on hot as it helped me get warm. These days my body has felt stiff and cold. And I hated it.

But since I had very little time for myself, I quickly washed my hair with my favorite herbal soap lavender and lilac.

As I washed up I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me, and walked into my bedroom, as I did I see Yui sitting on my bed looking at a book in her hand.

"Yui"? I asked confused, she quickly jumps up in surprised seeing me coming out of the bathroom not realizing where she's at.

"A-ah hey m-mizuki-chan have y-you spoke too F-Father lately"? She asked nervously as she looked away.

"No I haven't, why"? I asked her , still confused.
"W-well the first day we got here,after you have passed out from the airplane ride , I was being chased by the brothers and ended up in a strange room that was supposedly locked", she says quietly, still holding the strange book in her hands.

"What of it"? I asked now feeling irritated because she isn't getting too the point anytime soon, " w-well I f-found this in the room o-on the b-bookshelf s-some books fell as they were about t-to attack me", she says.

"And"? I asked as I sat next too her, " well I came back that next day and found the journal , and looked through it and discovered something.......... strange".

She says as she hands me the book/journal.
As I took it I looked at the pages she was on and read the first sentence that came too me , it was father's signature at the very top left corner of the page and where the date he had signed from.

Signed by Seiji Sakamaki, year 1901 November 14th.

*Reading the pages/Scene*
' Yui brings me great joy , and Mizuki brings me happiness and comfort but the fact that they aren't my actual children is no longer important too me, I only hope that Yui sees is this as not for my failure as a father and forgive me for my selfish needs , and Mizuki whom will always accept me and see me how hard I'm trying. Hopefully one day they both will realize how tremendous of a blessing they are too me. I can only hope that one day Mizuki sees what she is truly capable of , and Yui my dear girl , you would be full of light. Please know that father is ashamed of this , and in hope that he will be forgiven, and I also hope that mizuki will find the answers she's been looking for and find peace in her heart , forgive me father for I have sinned many ways but for most importantly please watch over the girls, always".

*Reading Scene ends*

After mizuki finished reading the book, she thought too herself, why would he write this? And why was his diary doing here in the first place? W-wait a minute, t-the t-the dream that I had the other night, it showed Seiji in this......woman? This woman was with Seiji, could she have anything to do with this? How can this be? W-why now? W-what's ha-happening right now?
Mizuki asked herself all these questions with the book still in her hands, she got irritated and frustrated too the point she got upset and threw the book across the room.