Chapter 7

After what seemed like forever, two of mizuki's other classes finally ended,and it was time for lunch, but mizuki thought too herself, why have lunch in the middle of the night? But then she remembers that this IS a night school after all.

She continues walking down the halls , trying to find her way too the lunch room while all of a sudden she pulled hard backwards in a dark hallway, the grip that the guy had behind her felt familiar too her because it wasn't new too her at all when the guys at home would do this all the time.

"You smell so intoxicating", he says too her as he inhales her scent , " and you're beautiful as well", he says and then suddenly starts licking her neck as he makes grunting sounds as if it were pleasurable too him.

"L-let go! L-let go of me"! Mizuki says as she shouts a little , "ha! And If I do, who will come for you"? He asks her, she stops abruptly and thinks too herself, who would anyone come for her? All her life she always had too defend herself.

She hated it. She hated the fact that she felt week, she felt useless too herself, suddenly her eyes start to water as the guy starts licking her neck again.

"You taste so good that I moan for you", he says in a deep husky voice. Which makes mizuki shiver in fear.

"N-no", she says softly as he was about too bite her she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders by force taken away from the guy that held her.

"GET AWAY FROM HER"! Shouts a familiar voice, mizuki turns to see Subaru behind her glaring at the guy in front of her, "or what? You'll kill me? " Asks the guy who seems too be amused by Subaru's reaction.

"Damn right I will"! Shouts Subaru, he instantly shoves mizuki behind him and he stands in a fighting position as well as the other guy, " you Sakamaki's will never get your way, it's so pathetic that you always get what you want", he says.

"I've claimed her already! So she's mine"! He shouts and suddenly dashes towards Subaru, "NO! PLEASE STOP"! Mizuki shouts, but they didn't, they continued throwing punches and kicks and cussing at each other, "MIZUKI"! Shouts a familiar voice, mizuki quickly turns to see Benji, Toshio and Mimi standing beside each other with wide eyes.

"Mizuki come with Mimi! She'll take you to safety"! Shouts Benji , "motherf*cker stay away from her"! Shouts Subaru as he continues throwing punches at the guy.

"Or what"!? Shouts the guy as he dodges every punch and kick that Subaru throws at him, mizuki didn't know what to do in this situation, she's never had this happen before on her entire life, the fact that this was all her fault for causing the fight, she felt useless and didn't know what to do.

But suddenly her instinct tells her to get in between them , her mind wasn't in control, it was her body telling her to do so.
"STOP! BOTH OF YOU"! She shouts as she helds out two arms against Subaru and the guy as she stands between them.

"Get out of the way idiot"! Shouts Subaru, " yah this has nothing to do with you"! Shouts the guy, mizuki didn't care what they had too say so she glared at the both of them and said, " this is my doing because y'all got into a fight because of me , so I want too stop this once and for all", she says as she continues glaring at them.

"Subaru, what is the meaning of this"!? Shouts another familiar voice, they all turn to see Reiji, Shu, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, AND Yui standing behind Benji and his siblings.

"Tch, this guy forced mizuki into this place and tried taking a bite out of her", he says.
"So what if I have, she's mine already, I've claimed her"! Shouts the guy, " enough"! Shouts Reiji, " this is outrageous ", says Reiji, " Subaru, and you ungrateful peasant, follow me immediately ", Reiji says as he glares at mizuki.

" Ayato, Laito, take care of that trash", Reiji says as he looks back at them, " ehhhh, why should Ori-sama touch such filth"? Ayato asks, "because that is an order", says Reiji as he glares at Ayato.

"Tch, whatever, fine, pancake go follow your sister and Subaru", says Ayato, "h-hai ", says Yui.
"What are we gonna do with the Iwa siblings"? Asked Kanato, as he looks at Benji and the others beside him.

"Leave them, they mean nothing too us", says Reiji, "and if you as so ever follow us or interact with any of our blood slaves , we'll tare you three apart into pieces ", says Reiji, " hey! Mizuki and her sister are not slaves! They shouldn't be treated so"! Shouts Benji, but mizuki turns and says to Benji, " it's alright Benji, we're fine, please take care of yourselves", she says as she smiles at him.

"O-oh okay", he says as he blushes a little , after the whole fiasco in the hall, Reiji leaves with mizuki, Yui and Subaru out of the school and into the limo , the limo leaves without the others as they stayed behind to clear the mess.

During the ride the limo was quiet and that's what mizuki liked, she hated everything that had happened too her, but she couldn't do anything about it because she felt tired and drained from the fight earlier.

So she plugged her earbuds in her ears and started listening too jazz music which eventually made her fall asleep.

.................... End of Chapter.....................