chapter 4

Mizuki's POV

After I had passed out from riding for hours in the limo I felt nauseous and disoriented from the airplane ride.

I remember walking out of an abyss hearing my name being called out again but only this time it was louder and it sounded like someone was screaming for me.

I felt myself running and panting because my lungs burned for air to go into my lungs as I ran and ran towards the curdling scream of a familiar voice.

After what seemed like forever of running I noticed a cottage up ahead of me , their I see a large fire engulfing the cottage which had me shaking in fear because I knew exactly then that this place was my home engulfed in flames of the fire , I remembered my mother's cry's and screams coming from the inside of the cottage, suddenly I could see my mom and dad hollering at me while they were bleeding all over them, with scratches snd bruises on them , I could see mom reaching out too me telling me to run.

"RUN MIMI! RUN! THEIR COMING FOR YOU"! She shouts in fear as she holds onto dad for her life and starts crying uncontrollably.

Suddenly fear came over me and I couldn't move , I felt like I was in a trance because something told me to turn around, as I did , I see a large wolf snarling at me with it's red eyes glaring down at me , it then began to growl at me which made the ground shake.

Then I had the courage to finally run , I jolted as fast as I could, my lungs burning for oxygen, I could hear from behind it was howling , it was calling for it's pack too attack.

"NO! SOMEBODY! PLEASE! HELP! ME"! I cried out , my eyes stinging with tears as I could barely see where I was going too.

When I suddenly felt sharp pain through my back , I screamed as loud as I could, still crying in fear , I knew then I was gonna die.

I could barely anything throughout my body, I could feel cold on my back as blood spewed out.

I felt weak and exhausted, I softly cried out for anyone to come for me , but I knew their was no one their for me.

Suddenly I hear the beast howling in pain, I turn my head slowly and what was happening was even more terrifying, just a few feet away from me the beast fell too the ground all torn to pieces , I instantly looked up to the killer and what shocked me the most was the fact the person that killed the beast was none other than.......... Karhlienz himself..............

I jolted straight up panting for air, I felt cold and started shivering because I was drenched in sweat.

That nightmare felt real, everything about it felt so real that it scares me.

I left the room to find the kitchen but sadly I was lost , I was very thirsty because my throat was patched and dry, my lips chapped.

But then suddenly I hear voices ahead of me , my gut tells me to follow it , but my anxiety tells me to run.

As I approached the voices one sounded familiar too me.

'yui' , I whispered softly , she sounded upset and from the sound of it , she sounded scared.

As I hid in the halls I could clearly hear them arguing about father lying too us about us being sacrificial brides and blood bags.

My blood started boiling too the point I was furious that it made me go into the room and say this , ' Gladly, everyone's here except for the other Bride ", says uncle karhlienz, which suddenly makes me turn to look at him shockingly , "what! We didn't agree too this"! Yui shout at him, " and you didn't have too because it wasn't your decisions to make , your father handed me both of you on his own accord ", he says bluntly," w-where's m-mizuki "? She asked about me knowing well that I was there hearing everything what they were saying.

"Look teddy the doll is trembling in fear ", says the small boy with a teddy bear in his arms.

"B-but F-Father said he did out of l-love", she says as she starts stuttering in fear , " well he lied , the real truth is , he sold you both too me so that you two can be my son's brides and blood sacrifice", he says coldly .

" bastard, I know he isn't like that, he would never do that"! I say as I shouted angrily.
"

M-mizuki, h-he's lying r-right t-tell me h-he's l-lying"? Yui asks me.
"I wish I could lie to you , yui, but seems like we fell in a trap , father included", I say as I glare at karhlienz.

" Not only that , but they have no sense of life in them", I say  bluntly but coldly while still glaring at them.
"W-what do y-you m-mean "? Yui asks me , I look at yui and say,  " they're vampires Yui, lifeless beings who disguises themselves as humans, like a wolf walking in sheep's clothing", I say as I put Yui behind me.

"Very well done my dear, I say you are rather smart and beautiful", he says as he slowly walks up too me , " beautiful indeed but mysterious as well", he says as he holds my chin high as he makes her looks at me and grins.

.................. End of chapter.....................