chapter 1

It's been ten years since that night when HE showed up, ten years has past, and things from mizuki's view has changed.

No longer a child but a body of a matured woman, she noticed this when weird men approaches her and asks her strange questions like " do you want to go out with me"? Or " you're beautiful, wanna hang with me"? Or like ," I love you mizuki Kaede, do you..... love me"?

She always thought men were weird and would ask weird questions, she never gave much attention too them or their "feelings " for her.

She never gave much thought about them but more of her career, just recently her step father has announced her role as ' Saint Healer ' of the ' St. Wards Church of Healers , Mages, and Alchemists'.

Although she thought it was odd for a church to gather people with special ' abilities ' , she never knew why they where doing so.

So today she had urgent matters too attend too, but doesn't know why for one of her father's maids came too her this morning and told her so to go into his study right away.

So that's what's she's doing now heading towards his study thinking what the urgent matter is.

As she walked in thought she had no idea what was to come of her ahead, she instantly bumped into a hard wall, no wait, she thought it didn't feel like a wall, rather than it felt icy cold to the touch but warm from the fabric as she caresses the clothing underneath her hand , she then looks up to see a strange man in front of her, looking down at her.

"You must be mizuki Kaede, the one I've heard so much about from seiji", says the man with white long hair wearing a strange outfit that's not even from this era.

"And you are"? She asks bluntly, he smiles and says," my name's karhlienz Sakamaki", he says as he greets her with a hand gesture, " ah! Mizuki they're you are! I've been looking everywhere for you", says father , we both turn to see father walking up from behind Mr. Karhlienz, " I see you've met my special daughter", he says as he chuckles at the man, " indeed I have, and she is as gorgeous as you have said seiji", says Mr. Karhlienz.

"W-well since y'all have met , let's get too the point", says father and all three of us walk towards father's study room quietly in silence.

As we entered yui was already seated , when she turned to see me , she gave me an intense glare, which I have no clue why.

"Father what's the meaning of this"? Asks yui as she points at me rudely , " you know it's impolite for pointing fingers at people, and for the record yui I have a name", I say bluntly, she takes back of what I said and sat back down " well well well , you have quite the manners, I'm sure my son reiji will get along quite well with you Miss Kaede ", says Mr. Karhlienz as he sits down next too father.

"Speak father what's the meaning of this "? I asked coldly , " w-well dear , my older brother here has taking a liking to the both of you and wishes to take you back too his home ", he says which causes yui to gasps , " but father why? I never met him before"! Shouts yui ," now now sweetie , calm down ", says father, " what's the point"? I asked karhlienz, " well sweetheart as you know you're father made a promise too me of because of his debt , and now I owe the both of you now", he says as he smiles at the last part.

"F-Father w-why "? Asks yui , father sighs in sadness , " well because I made some bad choices, and it was for my beloved wife", he says in a distinct voice as he looks away from us, " so you , you don't c-care ab-bout me"? Yui asks she starts to cry, father turns abruptly at yui and widens his eyes ," no! It's not like that yui! I had no choice! It was either Seniko or the both of you, and I, I couldn't live with myself if she weren't here now", he says softly.