chapter 3

Yui's pov

After waking mizuki she suddenly passed out again which made me worry even more for her, so I panicked and called out too her but then I was pulled back by our unknown uncle father's brother, " she's okay dear, she's exhausted, seems like the ride and stress took a toll on her", he says with a worried look.

" I'll have one of the maids and a guard take her too her chambers , and for now I'll have you follow me ", he says as he picks her up like she was as light as a feather.

I nodded my head in response, and followed him inside the large manor , suddenly a large man came and took her upstairs while we walked in a different direction from where she's going.

It was quiet along the way as we stowed down the halls , it was so silent that you couldn't even cut it with a kitchen knife. It was that thick of tense in here.

We made it to a place to what seemed like a resting area , it had a few furniture but a few lights were dimed. 

"Now since mizuki's being taken care of , everyone is on their way here of course, please make yourself comfortable miss komori , my son's will be here shortly ", he says but suddenly I felt a cold brisk of wetness on my neck " ahh"! I shouted and turned to see a strange man licking his lips like he just had a delicious meal , " you taste good", he says , " oi, back off kanato she's mine"! Shouts the other , I quickly to turn to see another across from me sitting down on the resting chair , " oh shucks we have a beauty here to lead us on", says a disgusting sadistic person, I then turn in front of me to see him standing over me. 

"You look rather stunning mi'lady" he says as he bents down to sniff me , I felt ticklish from the cold breath he had.

"Piss off laito! She's mine"! Says the man sitting in the chair.
"Now now boys let's not be hasty ", says karhlienz who's in a standing position near the entrance of the doorway.

"Tch, whatever ", he says and then sits across from the man in the lounge chair.
"What a terrible smell ", says another one , I turn to see another guy standing across the room on the balcony looking down at us , " so this is the ungodly disgusting smell that has waken me up"? He asks in a disgusting tone , " h-how'd you get h-here so f-fast" ? I asked as I started stuttering nervously. 

"SHUT UP! YOU ALL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS FIRST"! He shouts angrily and suddenly punches the wall that it broke.

Which made me flinch too the loud noise he made , " now now Subaru we have guests ", says karhlienz, " tch whatever, fuck you old man", he says angrily, " it's so noisy in here, what's all the ruckus "? Asked another unfamiliar voice, I look to see another guy in the room wearing a fancy suit and glasses glaring at me.

"Subaru, you know that costs allot of out of your allowance", he says as he pushes his glasses up against his nose, " Piss Off "! He shouts once again.

" We seem to be missing one", says uncle karhlienz, " I'm here", says a softly voice behind me , I quickly turn to see yet another man sleeping on the sofa behind me wearing earplugs.

"Gladly, everyone's here except for the other Bride ", says uncle karhlienz, which suddenly makes me turn to look at him shockingly , "what! We didn't agree too this"! I shout at him, " and you didn't have too because it wasn't your decisions to make , your father handed me both of you on his own accord ", he says bluntly, which suddenly makes me afraid ," w-where's m-mizuki "? I asked as I started trembling in fear.

"Look teddy the doll is trembling in fear ", says the small boy with a teddy bear in his arms.

"B-but F-Father said he did out of l-love", I said as I kept trembling in fear , " well he lied , the real truth is , he sold you both too me so that you two can be my son's brides and blood sacrifice", he says coldly , I then started crying a little , but then I hear a familiar voice coming from behind him saying, "bastard, I know he isn't like that, he would never do that"! She shouts angrily.

We all look to see mizuki behind uncle karhlienz, with angrily eyes that could cut you in half, if you could imagine fire all around her , you could see that she would make you fear her . Which certainly did me.

"M-mizuki, h-he's lying r-right t-tell me h-he's l-lying"? I asked as I say in fear and walked towards her.

" I wish I could lie to you , yui, but seems like we fell in a trap , father included", she says while glaring at uncle karhlienz.

" Not only that , but they have no sense of life in them", she says bluntly but coldly while still glaring at them.
"W-what do y-you m-mean "? I asked as I stood in front of her , she then looks at me and says, " they're vampires Yui, lifeless beings who disguises themselves as humans, like a wolf walking in sheep's clothing", she says as she puts me behind her.

"Very well done my dear, I say you are rather smart and beautiful", he says as he slowly walks up too her , " beautiful indeed but mysterious as well", he says as he holds her chin high as he makes her look at her.

End of pov.

...................... End Of Chapter....................