Chapter 8

After they had gotten home from yesterday's incident at school Reiji made sure the mizuki stayed home and in her room so that no one would come near her , but he allowed Yui to go as well as the others.

She didn't mind it because she loved the peace and quietness, she enjoyed it.
Since she had nothing to do she decided to go out on her balcony window and sat down to observe the night sky that was filled with stars, too her the sky was like her home, she felt relaxed, peaceful, and it made her feel welcomed.

She didn't want anything to do with the Sakamaki brothers, she just hopes that the time stops their so her and the night sky could be together. Alone.

She admired every beauty of it, she even admires the light that the moon gave off that scares away the darkness.

She smiles too herself at the thought of this magnificent moment being by herself.
She loved it.

But then suddenly a soft voice inside her starts humming, the humming voice felt familiar too her, as if she heard it before.
But it suddenly got louder as if someone was next too her, so instinctively she turns to see what looks like a person standing next too her, humming a soft melody while looking out at the sky. The woman had long white hair with the eyes of blood.

All of a sudden the woman stopped humming and turned slowly to look at mizuki, mizuki eyes widen as the woman grins at her as if she knows that mizuki was looking at her.

Then out of nowhere pain shots through mizuki's chest , right where her heart is, as she helds onto her chest she sees the woman smiling as if the sight in front of her amuses her, but then the pain worsened it was like someone was jabbing a knife through her.
Tears started forming in her eyes making everything blurry for a moment, "mizuki", says the woman's voice, mizuki looks up to see the woman approach her slowly, " come here mizuki", she says.

Just then her body moved on her own , she couldn't do anything else but move towards the woman, it was like she wasn't in control of herself, " mizuki, mizuki, sing for me mizuki, rise for me mizuki, be my heart mizuki", says the woman and suddenly the pain intensifies, making mizuki cry out in pain, "n-no, p-p-please s-stop ", mizuki says as she drops down on the ground.

"It, it hurts", mizuki says , " yes, it does, hurt", says the woman, " but soon, we'll be together again, just like before", says the woman who grabs mizuki's face in her hands making her directly look into the woman's eyes, "take me , mizuki", says the woman.

All the sudden mizuki's vision goes black , she faints too the ground and the dark abyss finally engulfes her.

* The Dream *

I hear a voice so far away that it sounds like it's in a cave, the voice sounded familiar too me , so I followed it , I followed it to where it lead me standing behind some bushes , as I approached them , I squat down to peak through them, their I see a woman near the bank of the lake , gazing at the moon, humming a familiar melody like before.

I look to see fireflies dancing all around her, crickets and owls singing in the background, I quietly watch her as she begins to sing the melody out loud.

" Potsuri to ukabu mikadzuki'

When mizuki heard the melody coming from the woman's voice she felt sad and lonely , the song itself felt overwhelming too her.
But she sat quietly listening too the woman.